IGNORED

The Moaning Thread

Zed

Fook me its quite on here lately

Everything must be going too good for the blues and everyone on here

Its been pissing down today and I work with a bunch of miserable bastards

My leccy and gas bills have just gone up

Bastards the lot of yer

We could call it the Grumpy Old Men thread :lol: .

My ISP...having upgraded my account last Friday (increasing the cost), are now pissing me about on when I'm gonna get my router and also telling me that although they're selling me a product designed for multiple computer use, the "free" internet security actually only applies to one computer :angry: . Also between Friday and now the package has changed from 20gB monthly download limit to unlimited, which I don't qualify for because I'd already signed up. I'll never get close to 20gB anyway but it's the principle...and my water-rates are too fucking expensive.

(Oh and Zed's calling me a bastard....bastard!)

I'll be back!

Edited by mikeo

i hate my foreman at work, and the directors, and the injuries (cracked my head with a damn thick iron bar today :( ) and basically the whole place in general!

i hate the cost of my insurance

i hate certain people off adverts (such as that cow off the el paso advert who licks the guys finger like a baby bird whos got a worm in its gob!!oh and the bint off the crunchy nut advert, "looooooooodicrously taiiiiisty" ARGH!!!oh and i hate that advert thats on the telly right now, the music does my nuts in, the marks and sparks one)

i hate them boyshorts that girls wear instead of thongs, cant beat a good g string :D

i hate the stupid amounts of young children walking round the likes of tesco in a full bright god damn yellow/red/white/PINK liverpool kit!!!

i hate wireless networks sometimes when they have a mad 5 minutes where they turn off for no apparent reason but to piss you off when youre downloading something and you get cut off

but apart from that im just a natural bubbly friendly person :D

i hate certain people in my 6th form. thake the piss outta me coz i wear non fashionable clothes (which look shite anyway the fashionable clothes that is) that i listen to queen and metallica and voivod etc etc when they listen to gay bands like 'fall out boy' and 'panic at the disco' (no offence intended to anyone who likes the bands mentioned)

another thing i hate are young pregnant girls who think its cool to flash thier extended bellies in public.

plus i hate tourists in my work who cant make an effort to try and speak english (these people are mainly the italians.) the japanese are the best usually. they assume that everyone in england speaks italian and they get pissed off and shout whenever i say i dont understand.

Edited by thebluenose

i hate certain people in my 6th form. thake the piss outta me coz i wear non fashionable clothes (which look shite anyway the fashionable clothes that is) that i listen to queen and metallica and voivod etc etc when they listen to gay bands like 'fall out boy' and 'panic at the disco' (no offence intended to anyone who likes the bands mentioned)

another thing i hate are young pregnant girls who think its cool to flash thier extended bellies in public.

plus i hate tourists in my work who cant make an effort to try and speak english (these people are mainly the italians.) the japanese are the best usually. they assume that everyone in england speaks italian and they get pissed off and shout whenever i say i dont understand.

52115[/snapback]

How can you have a go about people taking the piss outta the bands you listen to when you say/think like that about what they listen to? Bit hypocritical.

Also why should they make the effort to speak English, most English tourists who go abroad dont make the effort to speak a foreign language do they?

right il try and explain myself.

your right it was a bit hypocritical of me if not alot. but my point is that i dont take the piss out of someone solely for the fact they listen to different music or what clothes they wear. i have my opinions and i keep them to myself so they should as well.

second of all. i base the fact that when i go to a foreign country i always try my best to speak thier language. if i make an effort (which i do my best) surely they can do that as well. it doesnt take much to learn a few phrases.

ah well dont matter anyway youll prob rant at me even more

right il try and explain myself.

your right it was a bit hypocritical of me if not alot. but my point is that i dont take the piss out of someone solely for the fact they listen to different music or what clothes they wear. i have my opinions and i keep them to myself so they should as well.

second of all. i base the fact that when i go to a foreign country i always try my best to speak thier language. if i make an effort (which i do my best) surely they can do that as well. it doesnt take much to learn a few phrases.

ah well dont matter anyway youll prob rant at me even more

52119[/snapback]

are you paul daniels in disguise alex?i hate him! :D ooooo i hate timmy mallet and keith chegwin, i saw the former in town one night, i swear if id have had some dutch courage id have told him whats what!

speaking of foreign countries, i hate restaurant owners who take it as a personal insult when you tell them you dont want to eat there, or that you want to look around first

i also hate them damn people who collar you to do a survey in almost every town centre

Umm I have quite an easy timetable and am enjoying Manchester at the mo cos I don't have much to do but I guess it will all mount up since it's final year. On the subject of moaning I hate

- Student comedy that isn't funny comedy aimed at dickhead student who will laugh at the same repeated w*nk over and over e.g the fast show, Bo Selecta , The Mighty Boosh and now especially Russell Brand COCK!

- Also topman and all the twats who seem to live in there with tight yellow and pink shirts and hair that looks like it is out of a wella shockwaves commercial.

- Indie cool students who wear scarves when it isn't even cold.

That is all I can think of at the moment cos life is pretty good just minor annoyances. Oh and the bus companies for making a week pass £3 a week instead of £2 grrr.

P.S. Mike told you to buy a router seperately and also whatever the security suite they are offering you is, it's probably pretty w*nk. Virus checker you can get AVG Free from the internet with regular updates I never have any problems. Firewall XP has one built in but if you think you need one you can get ZoneAlarm for free and AdAware or Spybot are free tools for removing or avoiding spyware.

P.P.S Just seen Mark's comments I hate tramps who tell you to have a nice day anyway after you say you have no money as if you are gonna guilt me into giving you money.

Edited by L_Blue

guttin, norton does the trick....

do you have a firewall, could be why, trojans are sneaky bastards

52153[/snapback]

Mcafee already did the trick

I am loggin on in work and it is like fort knox, so it caught it, my question is more to do with why im getting vituses from TT

I have noticed there are lots of posts in the moaning thread and very few in the positive thread.

It just goes to show what a moaning bunch of c*nts we are on TT. :P

So adding my tuppence worth -

We have new neighbours and they have a Rottweiler ( :angry: )

I hate faceless beaurocrats who see fit to make new Child Protection Laws without thinking "are these going to be easy to implement or difficult to implement?"

I hate the jelly in pork pies.

I dislike the whole of Belgium.

p.s. I think Mike is a b*stard too, b*astard. :D

ATB

Mac

Graham Norton

Julien Clarey

Noel Edmonds

All cunts who wind me up soon as I see them on the screen. My moan is why are these people on tele?

Right I've started so I'll put a few more on:

Tits on buses who play there mobiles with music on, I woulndt mind but its shit, really shit.

Goths/emo/tits - Pretentious tw*ts

Rap Music

Some fella called Baz, he's a dick

When the computer goes slow or freezes and you get that message 'end now or cancel' and then 'do you want to send a report of your computer fuckin up'

WHy/?

Right that will do, not really a moan, just things I hate, theres more but for now that will do, oh and cycalists, idiots.

Edited by Ian

get out of your car and cycle or walk or you get the bus and there will be less cars. I can see why cars hate cyclists and vice versa but it's neither's fault really that the road system in this country isn't sorted very well.

Cool - 500th post

Edited by L_Blue

I hate Telco's who issue you bills...UNDER THE WRONG PHONE NUMBER, THE WRONG NAME & WRONG ADRESS.....Then demand final prompt payment or will take legal action.

Theyve been told waht particular orifice to stick the legal action & 6 mnths later am still getting final demands.

Fuk me. Have even rang the wrong No, & got the actual chap whose ph number ,account etc & adress & passed on to Telco so they can bill the correct person.

Im still getting Bills & demands.

Funniest part, is we have never even had an account or service with this telco provider...!!!

I love it when they get narky & threaten to cut me of....& I piss me self laffin saying HOW YOU WANKERS...I am not & have never been with your company...LOL...they always go...Doh oh.

Right I hate Jade(Miss Piggy) Goody how on earth can they call her a STAR

And then I turn on the radio and Will Young Is on singing Who am I to tell you And that is 5th time I've heard it today and every day for last two months. :angry:

Edited by BLUEWOLF

How the fook do you tell your wife that her cooking is shite without offending her

This is my big delema of the week (PLUS THE PAINTERS ARE IN)

52632[/snapback]

Have you never played football on a muddy pitch before Zed?. ;)

ATB

Mac

Just tell her a dog wouldnt even eat food she'd cooked

52665[/snapback]

I take it your not married then

Have you never played football on a muddy pitch before Zed?.  ;)

ATB

Mac

52671[/snapback]

The painters in = double womenly mentalness

Tough one indeed...depends I think on how bad a cook she is, how long she holds a grudge, relationship stability, how close her mother lives, how good a cook you are, relative sexual appetites (as in will she be able to withold longer than you can withstand) and whether there's a B in the month...too tough for me :unsure: .