IGNORED

Fleetwood (League Cup Away) Wednesday September 23rd

markjazzbassist

It's great that the players are playing well, but the best thing is that we look like a team.  Players dropping, making runs, swapping, knowing where their team mates will be, having confidence in them and not afraid.  And some intensity too.   Haven't seen that since Bobby season 1. 

1 minute ago, badaids said:

It's great that the players are playing well, but the best thing is that we look like a team.  Players dropping, making runs, swapping, knowing where their team mates will be, having confidence in them and not afraid.  And some intensity too.   Haven't seen that since Bobby season 1. 

Look when they get the ball, instant press and everyone is moving cut passing lanes suffocating them into playing back to their keeper. Excellent shape and balance to the team.

6 minutes ago, badaids said:

4 minutes ago, Btay said:

Look when they get the ball, instant press and everyone is moving cut passing lanes suffocating them into playing back to their keeper. Excellent shape and balance to the team.

Couldn't agree more. I haven't see us look this slick for so long. I know the opposition aren't great but we still don't normally play like this against them. 

It is probably the most I have enjoyed watching us play for a very long time. Thank you Carlo!

Bernard is so much better this season, his passing, runs, intelligence and energy are great to see. Definitely got something to add to the team if called upon. The pass for the assist was sublime.

Iwobi has been very good as well, powerful running, good passing, smart play, shooting and nice touches, again confident he can do well if called upon.

Kenny has played well, fast aggressive and looking to get forward.

Nkoukou is quality and will be a serious player for us.

Brilliant game to watch!!

COYB!!

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

No haf its not his fault its the defenders error for putting him under pressure by passing the ball to him 🙄

Yeah sorry I forgot about that... The ball wasn't rolling in a perfect line and the wind wasn't still and stuff.

I would be very very surprised if Carlo and brands aren't looking at keepers.  

I think spurs is the only game he hadsnt made a mistake in since lockdown. 

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

"But we are winning, we are playing well ..... Why all the negative shit about Pickford"

Cos he will cost us. He proves this time after time. We don't play West brom or Fleetwood every week. 

When he’s at fault then I have no problem in giving criticism when he’s blamed for two goals when it’s not his fault (weekend) then I do have an issue. Is he good enough, I don’t think so but you can’t make stuff up.