IGNORED

Brighton (Home) Saturday October 3rd

markjazzbassist

We were totally in control of the game until Richy had to go off, as previous post he didn’t look like he wanted to on the pitch today. Iwobi has been iwoeful yet again, looks like a rabbit in headlights when he gets the ball, and makes the wrong decision, and when he hasn’t got the ball he’s slow to close down and always seems flat footed and slow to respond to any pass in his direction. Pickford continues to wobble with the easy stuff, Carlo will decide on his future.

We started well in the first half but we progressively got worse as the game went on. 

DCL hasn't really been involved, Iwobi / Richarlison haven't added anything to the performance but James is playing well again albeit after an iffy start. Whilst Doucoure is playing out of his skin, the other two have more to give. Back 4 playing solidly and the less said about Pickford the better. 

That goal just before half time was huge because they were looking the better side. A few words from Carlo needed as those stepping in need to raise their game.

12 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I have to hold my hand up and say I was wrong about Siggy. In a better team he is playing very well, not just this game he has been good in every game he played this season. He is a very useful player for us.

Think it's been more down to himself trying that little harder. He's got completion now and a sore arse from the bench.

12 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

2 Great headers.

As I've said with Pickford we  will lose points because of stupid sloppy mistakes. He's not good enough, dimple as that.  Move on. 

How many points we dropped this season?