Southampton (Away) Sunday October 25th

this is a winnable game here.  we are still undefeated we have to go in and play our game.  sadly Richarlison will be out, Carlo said Kenny will be back. could be iwobi or bernard in for richarlison.  

Pickford

Kenny Keane   Godfrey    Digne

Allan

Doucoure  Gylfi

James               DCL      Bernard

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

They looked the better side in the bits I saw today. Chelsea just have some great players that can pull something out of their arse when it matters. They do also have Kepa though so it balances out.

Chelsea were dominant in the 1st half. They do have a solid team though. With no Richie it’ll be a tough game. 

I’d like to see bernard come into the line up on the left. James is looking to switch it instantly and Bernard could play it around nicely to release Digne. Need to get crosses in the box for DCL because he his red hot. Wouldn’t even mind going 3 at the back with Godfrey in allowing Digne to be further up.

Pickford

Godfrey    Mina     Keane 

Iwobi     Allan    Doucoure    Digne

James                     Bernard

DCL 

Agent Walcott helped nick a point off Chelsea yesterday so will be a bit of a loss for them as he can't play against his parent club.

Someone mentioned Mina may have struggled due to the flight back from South America so I'd give him the benefit of doubt and see how he gets on with Godfrey waiting on the wings. Gomes deserves to be dropped and Iwobi has been the most used sub so I'd expect him to come in for this one, could easily be Davies or Sig instead. Davies to fill in at right back unless Kenny is fully fit. 

Pickford

Davies Keane Mina Digne

Allan 

Iwobi James Doucoure Bernard

DCL

On 19/10/2020 at 06:34, Aidan said:

I doubt we will... But maybe we could see Simms on the bench with the absence of Richarlison meaning we have no natural back up for the CF position. Probably play Gordon, Iwobi or James there in that event though. 

I think Gordon will come in for him. Weird but I have seen Iwobi play as last man for us this year so I’m sure Carlo has something in store.