IGNORED

Newcastle (Away) Sunday November 1st

markjazzbassist

Wouldn't be surprised if Pickford is dropped due to the amount of shite he's been getting in the media and from "fans" in Liverpool. He's had to get personal security due to threats to his family, so without jumping to conclusions wouldn't be surprised if he's not in the right head space to play. 

A chance for Olsen to prove the doubters wrong (myself included). Hoping he has a good debut and we get the three points. 

Interesting formation too, 4-3-2-1. 

1 minute ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Official site has it as 4-3-2-1 with Siggy & Gomes behind DCL

Tosun on the bench is a surprise as well

Fair to say I’m not overly confident of getting anything here!

Me either. What service is DCL going to get?

3 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

For those saying we have no width, we've included more midfielders to provide cover for Kenny and Nkounkou, who will more than likely play very offensive wing-back roles. 

That’s an interesting point.  In this scenario, Allan and Delph would frequently be closer to Olsen than Kenny and Nkounkou, yes?

3 minutes ago, Cisk said:

Me either. What service is DCL going to get?

I said this a couple of days ago, we are going to rely on hitting them on the break and set pieces with DCL Keane and Mina popping up to head home, I’m quite looking forward to this as any manager knows there’s more than one way to skin a cat. 

5 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I said this a couple of days ago, we are going to rely on hitting them on the break and set pieces with DCL Keane and Mina popping up to head home, I’m quite looking forward to this as any manager knows there’s more than one way to skin a cat. 

Not sure that side is capable of hitting anyone on the break, no speed, width or creativity 

Think the best we can hope for is to keep it tight and rely on set pieces 

22 minutes ago, Palfy said:

They are susceptible to counter attacks too