IGNORED

Isco

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. 

Would call absolute bullshit, as he would walk into any top club but we managed to sign James Rodriguez and Carlo Ancelotti so anything can happen. He's out of favour at Real Madrid (should be playing IMO) so will probably be happy to go - he would be an outstanding addition to our squad, quite literally on the same scale as signing James. 

48 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Wow hell yes!  He Was just caught bitching on camera about zidane and And his playing time so they could be motivated to get rid.  I would imagine he would take Gomes spot in the current formation.

We would probably play a bit more offensive with him in the team, he's a proper "Number 10" so would be wasted as far back at a middle three. I'd bet we'd play Doucoure and Allan as the deep midfielders with Isco freedom to operate in the final third as he pleases.

That said, James I thought would have played there but he's been used on the wing, so perhaps Carlo wants to have Isco and James out wide and keep the middle three as they are? Would mean Richarlison in a more attacking role, perhaps with us going to a (flexible) 4-4-2?

Just now, Matt said:

You mean the 32 year old injured one leaving us with Kenny as our only RB? Not underestimating him in the slightest, but he’s not fit and getting older. 

I think he's been superb so far this season and will play an important part for us in the next 2 years. 

We do need a new RB if Kenny doesn't improve, but Coleman is a very important player for us and will have a huge part to play in our mentality shift.

9 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I think he's been superb so far this season and will play an important part for us in the next 2 years. 

We do need a new RB if Kenny doesn't improve, but Coleman is a very important player for us and will have a huge part to play in our mentality shift.

He has been for years, including the start of the season. I’m not writing him off or undermining his importance but we need another RB of at least his quality, ideally better. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Palfy said:

The back line really concerns me that the same line that got given a lesson from a poor Utd. 

I get your point, but Holgate hadn’t played for months and Coleman was coming back from injury. 
If we were to make changes to the defence I’d expect it in the summer more than January.