IGNORED

Isco

• 2 months later...

Elsewhere, Everton appear to be eyeing a double swoop for Real Madrid pair Isco and Luka Jovic.

Isco has had a decent 2021/22 so far, but Jovic has had a torrid time in Madrid since his move from Eintracht Frankfurt.

And now Spanish outlet Defensa Central are reporting that Everton want the pair in January, with the Toffees said to be wanting permanent deals, but that they would also settle for six-month loans.

10 hours ago, Bill said:

I see him being another Cenk Tosun, He's supposed to be a goalscorer but looking at  his statistics he doesn't get me excited.   Played 17 games in two years and scored 4 goals.  😨

He's back up to Benzema, his game time is always going to be low, and only 23. So couldn't be further from Tosun if he tried :lol:

Apparently had quite a few injuries too. 

55 minutes ago, Matt said:

He's back up to Benzema, his game time is always going to be low, and only 23. So couldn't be further from Tosun if he tried :lol:

Apparently had quite a few injuries too. 

Exactly doesn't play and doesn't score, has more than a few injuries. Age is not a plus if he can't get on the park.

• 1 year later...

Didn't take long at all...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/everton-boards-failure-to-strengthen-squad-in-vital-window-was-a-dereliction-of-duty-09jxw5vmz

There was interest in a loan move for Anthony Elanga at Manchester United, although it was suggested over the weekend that had no chance of happening. Plates which had been spinning crashed to the floor. Now the attention will turn to free agents, with Andre Ayew and Isco, who saw a move to Union Berlin collapse, under consideration.

You were saying @Romey 1878? :rofl:

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Didn't take long at all...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/everton-boards-failure-to-strengthen-squad-in-vital-window-was-a-dereliction-of-duty-09jxw5vmz

There was interest in a loan move for Anthony Elanga at Manchester United, although it was suggested over the weekend that had no chance of happening. Plates which had been spinning crashed to the floor. Now the attention will turn to free agents, with Andre Ayew and Isco, who saw a move to Union Berlin collapse, under consideration.

You were saying @Romey 1878? :rofl:

Is he playing under Dyche? Didn’t realise he’d signed. 

1 hour ago, Btay said:

It’s also hard to have one player who relies solely on technical ability in a team with extremely limited technical ability.

Isco and Iwobi interchanging with Gray as an outlet on the ground? It's still not happening and honestly the technical aspect is the least of my concerns, I'm not sure how hard he'd work. 

Like James, he's absolute quality. But, unlike when James was here we are an absolute shit show now and we can't afford to carry him. James' quality had opportunities to be shown, but right now I don't feel we'd be able to showcase any quality he has and therefore his lessened work rate would really stand out.

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Like James, he's absolute quality. But, unlike when James was here we are an absolute shit show now and we can't afford to carry him. James' quality had opportunities to be shown, but right now I don't feel we'd be able to showcase any quality he has and therefore his lessened work rate would really stand out.

Would he work as the support striker since we've only got 1 at a time? 

Anyway, still pipedream stuff.