Fulham (Away) Saturday 21 November

Just now, Bailey said:

I dont get why you aren't more pissed off with the shocker of a ball from Iwobi. 

For the same reason I wasnt as pissed off at Pickford's misskick... His reaction was to look away whilst the ball was in the air.  What the fuck is that all about???  He should be zoning in on the inevitable second ball not thinking of himself.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tough team Sheffield City.

Even if we hold out, fucking atrocious game management this. @badaids Mina was a commercial transfer at Barcelona, he wasn't signed based on his football ability.

Iwobi's confidence seems much better today.  Or perhaps he's just been given a really direct brief of what to do. Well done The Duke.

Posted Images

Proper horrendous defending again that, Mina turning like the Queen Mary to follow the run and then Pickford gets caught in two minds when their striker takes an awkward touch, should have been out much quicker and closed the angle. 

Quite frustrating as Fulham are an abysmal side, stay tight at the back and they'll implode on themselves by trying to play out from the back.

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He did everything spot on.... He's central with no angle other than to create slight curve. Good save more than a poor finishm 

He had to go back across his body. Bread and butter save for me. As a keeper its exactly where you want it.

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

It wasn't sloppy on his behalf.  His line running is generally spot on. 

It was, he was looking along the line and just needed to hold his run until the ball was ready. Probably more of a case that he didn't anticipate when the ball was going to be played as well as he should have. 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

He had to go back across his body. Bread and butter save for me. As a keeper its exactly where you want it.

Not necessarily.  

What s goal!!!!

With a right footed strike going to the right allows natural curve away from the keeper.  Right foot to the left will bring the ball closer to the keeper 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

It was, he was looking along the line and just needed to hold his run until the ball was ready. Probably more of a case that he didn't anticipate when the ball was going to be played as well as he should have. 

No it wasnt. Just like his goal, it's fine margins and these are the margins you need to push to get on the end of crosses. 

Just now, Matt said:

Bar that stupid back pass, he’s been very good

Thing is he didn’t drop his head. Would have known it’s rubbish but he looks confident. Even if he misses a pass he’s straight after it. I really hope this is the making of him because he’s a real joy to watch like this 

That was some goal again. Really good play in moving the ball around from side to side. 

The defending from Fulham is questionable to say the least. They have played some decent enough stuff in midfield but I'm not sure they are even Championship level at the back.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

That was some goal again. Really good play in moving the ball around from side to side. 

The defending from Fulham is questionable to say the least. They have played some decent enough stuff in midfield but I'm not sure they are even Championship level at the back.

We are though