He's fast, that's all. 

You can go to the continent (or South America) and get someone who is fast but with a ton of other attributes. This would be a lazy, half arsed signing at best. The only way I would be happy if is he came on loan first, as this is just Iwobi 2.0.

On what planet does a club bid £20+ for James but not go to the likes of Ajax to enquire about Neres?

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

He's fast, that's all. 

You can go to the continent (or South America) and get someone who is fast but with a ton of other attributes. This would be a lazy, half arsed signing at best. The only way I would be happy if is he came on loan first, as this is just Iwobi 2.0.

On what planet does a club bid £20+ for James but not go to the likes of Ajax to enquire about Neres?

Yeah ive watched James quite a lot since he went to united and he offers very little other than pace. Lacks flair and unpredictability. He fails to make up for that with any ability to score or create. 

10 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

He's fast, that's all. 

Absolutely. A Neres or similar player can play a variety of positions plus he is a proven in champions league ect.