IGNORED

Leeds United (Home) Saturday 28 November

markjazzbassist

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I have no idea what this will look like but Davies v Leeds dynamic attack feels like a problem.

I imagine it will be Keane in the middle of the 3 but I would like it to be Holgate and for him to lead the defensive line. 

In all honesty if Niels is injured I’d rather have Davies there than Bernard Delph Gylfi or Gomes, at least Davies has some fight and bite to his game. 
Who would you put there?

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

In all honesty if Niels is injured I’d rather have Davies there than Bernard Delph Gylfi or Gomes, at least Davies has some fight and bite to his game. 

There is no suggestion that he is injured but whatever the reason, I would probably agree with most of them although I would play Delph for balance. It's different shades of shit though!

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think Davies will be RWB and Iwobi LWB

Think/hope your correct, and expect Tom to sit deep a lot of the time as his pace isn’t a strong point, and Leeds break quickly. Can see a few goals and cards today. I’ve predicted a win as I can’t bring myself to expect to loose any game ever..

3 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think Davies will be RWB and Iwobi LWB

I hope not. We lose Iwobi’s crossing which was excellent last game. No point making both sides lesser when we could have one strong going forward. Davies is probably better at defending.

9 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Who would you put there?

I think I would have gone with

Godfrey Mina Keane

Holgate                                      Iwobi

thats if Kenny and/or Niels are both injured 

1 minute ago, Btay said:

I hope not. We lose Iwobi’s crossing which was excellent last game. No point making both sides lesser when we could have one strong going forward. Davies is probably better at defending.

I agree. It would make far less sense for to play Iwobi left for that very reason. I don't want to see Davies cross the ball plus I would back Davies to do a better job against Raphina than Iwobi. 

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think I would have gone with

Godfrey Mina Keane

Holgate                                      Iwobi

thats if Kenny and/or Niels are both injured 

I think Mina and Keane on the pitch together won’t be seen much anymore hardly a brain cell between the two of them.