IGNORED

Leeds United (Home) Saturday 28 November

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

If we get a win or point out of this that will had to Pickford’s points saved this season against his none lost  

He’s been good but needs to keep it up all game not just for one half.

Lets not forget we’ve had chances, Doucoure, James, Holgate and Richarlison x2

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

?  they have no quality, lots of huff and puff but they've had sitters they've missed.  we've had 2 ACTUAL goals disallowed (rightfully).  not sure where all the negativity is coming from, i'm guessing you don't watch leeds.  they do this to every side they play.  but they can't convert, that's their massive flaw.

we are playing well, just need to keep having a go and let our quality shine through.  i don't know who is on the bench but if we could get an actual left footed LWB i'd put them on to see if we can get some crosses in the box.

Not sure what your watching but they have had 9 attempts on target, hit the post and Picks has made some great saves. 

Both of our goals were rightfully ruled out. 

I do watch Leeds a bit, and anyone that does will know they play so open that you will always get chances again at them. Even Weat Brom or Burnley would create against them. Them being poor at the back does t mean we’re playing well.

Dont get me wrong, if we score... we’ll win. But that was some really poor play for me. Most of their chances weren’t from great play, but poor from us. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

If we get a win or point out of this that will had to Pickford’s points saved this season against his none lost  

I agree but as someone posted earlier he's at his best when he makes instinctive saves, when he overthinks it he's vulnerable.

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Not sure what your watching but they have had 9 attempts on target, hit the post and Picks has made some great saves. 

Both of our goals were rightfully ruled out. 

I do watch Leeds a bit, and anyone that does will know they play so open that you will always get chances again at them. Even Weat Brom or Burnley would create against them. Them being poor at the back does t mean we’re playing well.

Dont get me wrong, if we score... we’ll win. But that was some really poor play for me. Most of their chances weren’t from great play, but poor from us. 

you are watching a different match.  sky just showed the stat, we've had 5 on target, them 4.  they've had 13 shots to our 7.  they could have 50 i don't care, if it's not on target it doesn't matter.  we are leading them there.

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

you are watching a different match.  sky just showed the stat, we've had 5 on target, them 4.  they've had 13 shots to our 7.  they could have 50 i don't care, if it's not on target it doesn't matter.  we are leading them there.

I’m watching the one where they got the post, Pickford saved one with his feet, Pickford made a stretching one handed save, Godfrey saved one of the lone, Bamford missed a sitter, not sure who that other one was that missed a sitter just after Doucoures.... that one mate. 
Ye were playing great 😉

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I’m watching the one where they got the post, Pickford saved one with his feet, Pickford made a stretching one handed save, Godfrey saved one of the lone, Bamford missed a sitter, not sure who that other one was that missed a sitter just after Doucoures.... that one mate. 
Ye were playing great 😉

I’m with Mark on this one, we’ve given as good as we’ve gotten.