IGNORED

Dele

RuffRob

1 hour ago, MC11 said:

Lads I’ll be honest I’m actually not sure about this one. The cliche on this is “it could go either way this”

I just can’t get excited about it. 

But the main difference is if it doesn't work out its not going to cost us a kings ransom. Massive difference and it take a bif of pressure of the club, manager and player a bit. 

8 hours ago, RuffRob said:

But the main difference is if it doesn't work out its not going to cost us a kings ransom. Massive difference and it take a bif of pressure of the club, manager and player a bit. 

It depends what you mean by "if it doesnt work out". If he doesnt play then yeh it will be fine, subject to his big wages and signing on fee. If he does play and goes all Iwobi, the article earlier suggests we will still pay a fair amount for him in a transfer fee as well.

god official interviews are so cringey!

the leading questions basically set up all of the answers.

How does it feel to be at a team with such amazing support as Everton?  Are you ready go give everything for the team? You've scored loads of goals in the past, would you like to score some more?  Do you see yourself staying here and doing well for a good while?

I like the "i'm ready to give it 100%....110%!"

Footballers and managers never think 100 sounds like enough! 😂

Hopefully he can get his passion back for the game and as has been mentioned, he spends more time working on his football than his computer games and other outside interests!  He's got plenty of goals in him which we have been lacking.

--

I had a brief scan through their comments but I'll reserve drawing an opinion based on his past and watch and hope that Frank gets the best out of him.

2 hours ago, MC11 said:

As I expected. The all round game is poor. In a free role off the striker he may score the odd belting goal. That’s what expect. A team player? No 

Levy wouldn’t release this player if he was any good. Straight facts he’s finished 

I normally agree with you, but give him a chance. It’s early days. The technique is there; he just needs to learn how to apply it properly. 

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

Showed he has a different level of ability than our team, but wasn’t a good debut.

Some good incisive passing, but to team mates who aren’t anywhere near his wavelength.

Needs time.

I agree with you he is a different level to what we have, who needs time Alli to drop his vision because he’s a step above those playing around him, or those around him to pick their games up. I know what I think and as I said in another thread we haven’t got the players with the vision to play at his level, even Richarlison looked out of his depth around him. 

I thought he was rather inconspicuous yesterday. A few touches and passes here and there, but overall non-existent. 

I don't mean that to belittle the guy. It's obvious he has quality. But I think he needs to find his confidence and his wavelength in the team. That'll come with time I think. 

I do believe, and sincerely hope, that he has found a home here. He needs time to settle in, and I think once he does he'll become a really important player for us.

🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞

13 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I hope all of this shit acts as a catalyst for the fans to get right behind him, and him to feel a bit of love, settle into the team and deliver a few bits of magic that he’s more than capable of. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

I hope all of this shit acts as a catalyst for the fans to get right behind him, and him to feel a bit of love, settle into the team and deliver a few bits of magic that he’s more than capable of. 

I’m not much of a fan of him as a footballer but it’s certainly made me want to support him even more.