• Allan
    • Tom Davies
    • Abdoulaye Doucouré
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • James Rodríguez
    • Richarlison
    • Fabian Delph
    • André Gomes

Current Player of the Season standings....
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...72
Allan...44
James Rodríguez...39
Niels Nkounkou...34
Abdoulaye Doucouré...22
Yerry Mina...20
Jordan Pickford...20
Michael Keane...17
Séamus Coleman...16
Alex Iwobi...14
Anthony Gordon...12
Robin Olsen...10
Bernard...9
Lucas Digne...9
Gylfi Sigurðsson...8
Richarlison...7
André Gomes...7
Tom Davies...2

Previous MOTM winners...
Fulham (A)*...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Manchester United (H)*...Allan
Newcastle (A)*...Robin Olsen
Southampton (A)*...Allan
Liverpool (H)*...Michael Keane
Brighton (H)*...Yerry Mina
Wat Ham (H Cup)*...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Crystal Palace (A)*...James Rodríguez
Fleetwood (A)*...Niels Nkounkou
West Brom (H)*...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Salford (H)*...Niels Nkounkou
Tottenham (A)*...Jordan Pickford

*Behind closed doors

Pickford, only one who didn't make a mistake all game. Some very sloppy football but I'd assume the pitch had been over watered. 

Allan a very close second with his runs getting us up the pitch. Thought every player done enough today bar Richarlison. We had them beat if he hadn't snapped at his shots or in general if he just played it simple rather than overplay it, some very poor football from him today. Blame the manager for the defeat though, Richarlison was the one who needed hooking and after Davies and Iwobi came off Leeds were better for it.

Really disappointed with that result. They've not got a player who'd get in our starting eleven.

9 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Allan by a mile for me. 
Which is strange because they really controlled midfield. But he did everything other than get us a win.

Driving forward, shots, chances created.

Pickford a close second. 

Allan by a mile but Pickford a close second ????🤷🏻‍♂️🤪

Couldn’t pick between the 2, everyone else meh 

The only plus points really were that Allan showed there is a lot more to his game than  just being a defensive midfielder 

If we can ever get Gbamin fit enough to slot in to the DM role so it frees Allan up I’m really looking forward to seeing what he can do

The other being Pickford, thought he looked back to his best with a string of excellent saves and no brain farts

3 minutes ago, StevO said:

We really miss the full backs. We are a different team with Coleman and Digne. I’m worried how we’ll cope without them now. 

Yes they are 50% of our attacking threat in my opinion. That’s completely gone. 

I went for Allan because he showed us he can actually go forward today as well as just sit. I thought he was brilliant. 

Rodrigues again, trying to make things happen. A close second 

16 minutes ago, StevO said:

We really miss the full backs. We are a different team with Coleman and Digne. I’m worried how we’ll cope without them now. 

I think Richarlison needs Digne as much as James needs Coleman... I can see why we’ve tried a different system to compensate this but it’s a bit of a worry.

20 hours ago, MC11 said:

Yes they are 50% of our attacking threat in my opinion. That’s completely gone. 

I went for Allan because he showed us he can actually go forward today as well as just sit. I thought he was brilliant. 

Rodrigues again, trying to make things happen. A close second 

20 hours ago, c1982 said:

I think Richarlison needs Digne as much as James needs Coleman... I can see why we’ve tried a different system to compensate this but it’s a bit of a worry.

I honestly think with that system, if you put Coleman and Digne in there they have the know how to stop the attacks out wide, and they probably don’t go for it as much. We can also be more compact in the middle of the pitch and Richarlison and James have a lot more freedom. I think we beat them comfortably. 
As much as Coleman isn’t at his best, he’s too clever a player to be without him.