IGNORED

Max Aarons

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Think he would be a fantastic signing even if we did have to loan him back for the rest of the season, although I think he is good enough to go straight into our starting xI immediately 

Best right back in the championship by a mile and will be a massive improvement on Coleman and Kenny. 

Young, but with experience, like allot of our defence, I love the idea of a defence that will be together for years, they will know each others game so well they will be very effective.

On 01/01/2021 at 21:58, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Think he would be a fantastic signing even if we did have to loan him back for the rest of the season, although I think he is good enough to go straight into our starting xI immediately 

Can we loan them Kenny. No offence to Kenny but he clearly isn’t up to standard.

10 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

When you’re spending big money on the Bolasie’s of the world then you deserve everything you get. 

I didn’t hate us signing him. I still think he could have been useful if it weren’t for the injury. Regardless I hope he moves on and can get a few decent season out as he is a likeable guy.

2 hours ago, Btay said:

I didn’t hate us signing him. I still think he could have been useful if it weren’t for the injury. Regardless I hope he moves on and can get a few decent season out as he is a likeable guy.

I did and even taking that out of the equation he was never worth that sort of money, and that's what that post was about. You overspend on players like Bolasie then you deserve to get fucked over. 

12 hours ago, BedfordBlue said:

Bolasie looked ok till the injury never the same player after

Not for me, he looked awful before the injury

It reminds me of when people talk about Yakubu and say he was great before the injury, completely erasing from memory how his form fell off a cliff long before that

I like him. He is quick, has lots of energy and he can cross the ball as well as defend. 

I have seen a couple of Norwich games this season and he hasn't exactly stood out but to me he is the more solid dependable type which would be a good thing with James in front of him.

On 04/01/2021 at 19:35, Romey 1878 said:

I did and even taking that out of the equation he was never worth that sort of money, and that's what that post was about. You overspend on players like Bolasie then you deserve to get fucked over. 

Fair pal! Regardless I hope we move him and some others on and get some players in that will contribute to the squad.

Aarons would be a good addition, hopefully Godfrey has had a word to him.

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

I like him. He is quick, has lots of energy and he can cross the ball as well as defend. 

I have seen a couple of Norwich games this season and he hasn't exactly stood out but to me he is the more solid dependable type which would be a good thing with James in front of him.

Solid and dependable?! His weakness is his defending. He’ll need to do a lot of work on that to get close to being solid and dependable. Extremely exciting going forward though. 

15 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Solid and dependable?! His weakness is his defending. He’ll need to do a lot of work on that to get close to being solid and dependable. Extremely exciting going forward though. 

I don't think it is. Whenever I have seen him, I haven't thought he is a great attacker. I don't think he is a great crosser not have I seen him strike a ball. He is the type of player that helps move the ball forward and who has a good head on his shoulders. I think the latter is his best attribute in that he makes more good decisions than bad and I think that is showed by the way he tends to pass the ball into the box rather than whip crosses in.

I also think his defending is better than you think. He is a good 1 v 1 defender and he doesn't appear to make many mistakes. The question would be over his positioning but I would attribute that more to his managers tactics than him as a defender, at least until I see otherwise. 

I found this online for anyone that is interested.

https://www.coachesvoice.com/max-aarons-norwich-premier-league-scout-report/

• 1 month later...