IGNORED

Rotherham United (FA Cup Home) Saturday 9 January

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

If I could name the single worst thing about playing in goal it would be playing with the sun in my eyes - caps feel awful IMO and it just made everything awkward. I'd take every other condition over a bright, dipping sun.

Hopefully with the sides switched we can get back on top! No changes it seems from Carlo, just a stern teamtalk perhaps...

@markjazzbassist I'd take anyone scoring next 😂!! 

Not just for the keeper though, all of our players seems to be struggling when it got to the defensive third. Hopefully the same for them 2nd half 

3 minutes ago, badaids said:

I have never seen anyone sprint as slowly as Davies did then.  It's like he's got an invisible parachute attached to him.

🤣

It was a nice touch and turn but what happened after was comical.

Some have said Coleman is playing well but I strongly disagree. I think he is well off the pace. Another scuffed clearance there that luckily fell to Iwobi and not one of them. 

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Picking up where we lest off, needs to change it soon

Even though it sounds negative, I'd be looking at bringing on Doucoure to mop up these second balls and give us some stability at the back to allow us to push Gordon, James and Iwobi further forward as at the moment we're so deep - with Tosun our furthest man forward on the halfway line! 

Gordon off, for Doucoure IMO.

Edit: Rotherham score, 1-1. Remember there are no replays so this is fucking worrying in the extreme now - ignore the above too, out the window now. 

2 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Davies and Gomes for that header 🤢

My thoughts exactly. With both of them not going for it they look left a huge gap. Davies attempt to get back and block the shot left a lot to be desired too. 

Feel like this is a bit late from Carlo. Very reactive.