IGNORED

Wolves (Away) Tuesday 12 January

markjazzbassist

Just now, Bailey said:

Davies started well but he is getting worse quite quickly. He can't give the ball away in that position.

Pedro Neto is destroying us at the moment. We need to deal with him much better.

I think he was trying to get us on the break while being surrounded. Heโ€™s been good, held a great position and pressed well. One of his better games so farย 

11 minutes ago, Btay said:

I think he was trying to get us on the break while being surrounded. Heโ€™s been good, held a great position and pressed well. One of his better games so farย 

It just seems to me that whenever he is under any sort of pressure he gives it away, despite a simple pass being available. Just like he did there.ย 

I think its safe to say it has been a little better than expected. Not a lot has really happened but we have created two good chances and scored one.ย 

My feeling of the game is that it is thereย for Wolves. They have got into some decent positions around the edge of our box and they have found some space but haven't done anything with it and I expect they will at some stage.

That being said, Wolves aren't the same strong defensive team with four at the back and we have shown that we can get at them with the right ball (James) and run (Iwobi). Chuck Richarlison on later and it could get interesting.

Doucoure and Digne need a rocket at half time. Davies has been hit and miss for me. I start thinking he was doing something well and then he makes a basic error. He just needs to tighten up his play that little bit.ย