IGNORED

Felipe Anderson

Sergio Conceicao (FC Porto manager) reportedly didn't even want him to sign, hence why he's only played three times and the loan is set to be cut short - there's also rumours that the player himself has fallen out with the Porto hierarchy despite being there less than six months. 

To be honest I didn't rate him at all with West Ham, and if he isn't pulling up trees with them I don't see what he's going to bring to our table (nor is he in a position we need).

I expect this to be lazy journalism in truth, but either way it's a no from me. 

7 hours ago, c1982 said:

He was class in Italy before West Ham signed him but has been a huge waste of money based on what he’s done there. There’s clearly a talented player in there - on-loan, it could prove a stroke of genius but it could also prove that he’s not suited to English football.

I think this fella has run his race to be honest. There’s an abundance of fast, goal minded wingers around who are younger and hungrier. This is the kind of signing we had to make under Moyes when we didn’t have funds or couldn’t attract that “top tier” player.

On 10/01/2021 at 15:12, c1982 said:

He was class in Italy before West Ham signed him but has been a huge waste of money based on what he’s done there. There’s clearly a talented player in there - on-loan, it could prove a stroke of genius but it could also prove that he’s not suited to English football.

Many aren’t.