IGNORED

Bungs

Don't know where this has come from but its on another forum that these are allegedly the teams being investigated over the bungs and guess what? the cheating shite over the park are alledgedly in the mixer!!

Boro - Who???

Bolton - No supprise there.

Liverpool - Apparently Kewell & a few others!

Newcastle - Doesnt supprise me at all.

Portsmouth - Harry!!

Southampton - Harry!!

Birmingham - Who???

West Brom - Who???

*If your going to reply to this post please remember this is a large investigation and it is advisable to use the word allegedly wherever you talk about a team, manager or chairman.*

The latest statement issued!!

Since last week’s meeting of Premier League Clubs at which Lord Stevens presented his interim report there have been a number of inaccurate media reports that both Quest and the Premier League wish to correct or clarify.

There have been reports that Lord Stevens asked the Clubs for three more months but that they only were prepared to grant him two. This is incorrect and Lord Stevens today made the following statement:

“An agreed period of two months was requested at the Premier League meeting last Monday in order for my team and I to complete the next phase of the Inquiry. This was approved by the Clubs, I understand unanimously.“

Some newspapers have published the names of 8 Clubs alleging that they are the Clubs involved in the 39 transfers under further scrutiny by the Inquiry. The Quest team handling the Inquiry have not released or divulged the names of any Clubs and the Premier League will be writing on behalf of these 8 clubs to the newspapers concerned, putting them on notice that in the event these are not the 8 clubs involved in this phase of the Inquiry, they reserve their position with regard to taking the appropriate action against them.

""birmingham for the DJ campbell transfer""

Can't see how that can be one of them being investigated, he only cost half a million.

Surprising how The Arse, Chelsk, and Manure, with all their high priced wheeling and dealings, are not mentioned by any of the Papers. A fear of high lawsuits probably made them think again, plus its much easier to catch a tiddler, than it is to reel in a fookin big shark.

Dont think anything will come of this, but if it does you can bet it will be a little club that'll be made the scapegoat.

Licker.

""birmingham for the DJ campbell transfer""

Can't see how that can be one of them being investigated, he only cost half a million.

Surprising how The Arse, Chelsk, and Manure, with all their high priced wheeling and dealings, are not mentioned by any of the Papers. A fear of high lawsuits probably made them think again, plus its much easier to catch a tiddler, than it is to reel in a fookin big shark.

Dont think anything will come of this, but if it does you can bet it will be a little club that'll be made the scapegoat.

Licker.

Too right Licker, Lord Stevens will be getting his own bung if the bigger fish are involved

ye but brentford could have held out for £1M as birmingham came in on deadline day, yet they only settled for half that.

Brentford. ?? Didnt he come from a non league side, made himself known with a good cup run.

Edit for missing the DJ CAMPBELL Transfer to Brentford, I thought Brum signed him straight from Yeading.

My apologies for doubting you Oh knowledgeable one. :D

Edited by Licker

Brentford. ?? Didnt he come from a conference side, made himself known with a good cup run.

:lol:

Brentford bought him from the conference side because of that good cup run (cant remember the teams name), then 6 months later after doing well for Brentford Birmingham came in for him.