Leicester (Home) Wednesday 27 January

AlbanyNYToffee

Digne & Iwobi fit for this one.

Pickford

Coleman       Mina         Keane       Digne

Gomes              Gylfi

Iwobi                 James               Richarlison

DCL

Wouldn't mind a more defensive midfielder for Gylfi - be it Davies or even Holgate. I think there's enough attacking strength to get the points there. Godfrey unlucky to miss out but would love to see us get up by a goal or 2 and look to him with 30 to go. Gomes needs a big game here.

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Digne & Iwobi fit for this one.

Pickford

Coleman       Mina         Keane       Digne

Gomes              Gylfi

Iwobi                 James               Richarlison

DCL

Wouldn't mind a more defensive midfielder for Gylfi - be it Davies or even Holgate. I think there's enough attacking strength to get the points there. Godfrey unlucky to miss out but would love to see us get up by a goal or 2 and look to him with 30 to go. Gomes needs a big game here.

Pro's and Cons- No Davies ( obvious which one ). 

Godfrey- He has to start for me- Electric pace and getting better every game. Barnes will skip by Coleman or Digne with his pace.

Like the line up. 

2 hours ago, c1982 said:

Ancelotti confirmed Delph is now back in training. Have a nice day. 👍🏼

He'll get injured just walking up that slight hill onto the training pitch.

I wouldn't have such disdain for the man if it was only that he was injury-prone, you know. It's that he's injury-prone and crap when he does venture onto the pitch.

32 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He'll get injured just walking up that slight hill onto the training pitch.

I wouldn't have such disdain for the man if it was only that he was injury-prone, you know. It's that he's injury-prone and crap when he does venture onto the pitch.

I just don't like the arrogance of the prick. 

Even though it's at home, I'd take a draw. The fixture congestion and the fact that we demolished Leicester a few weeks ago (so they'll be up for it) has had me worried all day. Yes, they are without Vardy but they've still got the quality of Maddison in the hole - Ndidi can cause carnage too, unless Rodgers plays him at centre-back like he did in the reverse fixture. 

Negative and pessimistic yes, but a point is a good point IMO and we go again against Newcastle. 

That said, I'd be absolutely chuffed with three points - would be a massive result. 

3 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Even though it's at home, I'd take a draw. The fixture congestion and the fact that we demolished Leicester a few weeks ago (so they'll be up for it) has had me worried all day. Yes, they are without Vardy but they've still got the quality of Maddison in the hole - Ndidi can cause carnage too, unless Rodgers plays him at centre-back like he did in the reverse fixture. 

Negative and pessimistic yes, but a point is a good point IMO and we go again against Newcastle. 

That said, I'd be absolutely chuffed with three points - would be a massive result. 

Feeling the same, four points from Leicester will be a good return at the end of the season, six would obviously be better mind.