IGNORED

Leeds (Away) Wednesday 3 February

markjazzbassist

Looks as though Richarlison might have had a rocket up the arse prior to KO, he's looked really up for this in the early stages (dare I say Gylfi too). 

On another subject, always love it when we play in the full blue kit - looks phenomenal.

GYLFI YOU ICELANDIC BEAUTY POPPING INTO THE BOX LIKE A GRACEFUL SALMON

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

I thought that but I've also noticed how slippery it is out there.  4 players fallen over, the ball is greasy.  Olsen is very risk averse

With the gloves they have these days and the grip on the ball he doesn't have an excuse for not catching it IMO. It was a really comfortable speed and height too. 

It doesn't matter though, just an observation. I'd rather he did that than a Pickford and pushed it into his net!

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

With the gloves they have these days and the grip on the ball he doesn't have an excuse for not catching it IMO. It was a really comfortable speed and height too. 

It doesn't matter though, just an observation. I'd rather he did that than a Pickford and pushed it into his net!

I think that's why I'm ok with him punching/palming them.  Had enough long shots conceded this season.