IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Saturday 20 February

markjazzbassist

56 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Must be a language thing, in the states “shag” is a shaggy or grown out but not manicured haircut.   When I came home from my first semester at college my father said “lose the shag, get a haircut, you look like a hippie”.  Done the exact opposite of that since then and it’s worked well for me.

Let me guess: You're the guy who buys rubbers to avoid making permanent mistakes.

4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

The grammar, the punctuation, the spelling...do they not have a proofreader at the Echo?

They probably do on the red shite articles but we don't really exist to them, other than to have a go. I mean, they couldn't even cope with us enjoying being blue for two days before having an article today about how we decided Haaland wasn't good enough after a trial a few years ago :lol:.

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

They probably do on the red shite articles but we don't really exist to them, other than to have a go. I mean, they couldn't even cope with us enjoying being blue for two days before having an article today about how we decided Haaland wasn't good enough after a trial a few years ago :lol:.

Really grasping at straws over there. Guess that's your only option when everything is imploding around you

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

They weren't checking on the penalty they were checking if it deserved a red card.

Garth Crooks puts three of our players in his "team of the week" and starts his comments on all of them talking about Liverpool.

Pickford: It is with some hesitation (why?) that I find myself selecting Jordan Pickford for my team of the week. It was Pickford who put Virgil van Dijk out of the previous Merseyside derby with an awful challenge that went unpunished.

Keane: You have to go back to 1924 to find the last time Liverpool lost four consecutive league games.

Richarlison:  If Liverpool's title race was not entirely over after their defeat against Manchester City it certainly is now. Jordan Henderson's departure from their defeat against Everton has sealed that. The one player who might have galvanised a last-minute challenge to what seems an unassailable Manchester City lead might have been Henderson. Once the England midfielder went off injured that was the end of that.

Knob.

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

The grammar, the punctuation, the spelling...do they not have a proofreader at the Echo?

After 22 years it could have been Pigeon English even Double Dutch, and know Evertonian would have given a flying fuck, the fact we won is more important than the grammar😆

8 hours ago, Johnsy said:

I can't believe Garth Crooks is still employed to give his opinion on anything to be honest. Has to be the worst pundit out there for me, and that's saying something. Pretty much everything he says is complete bollocks!

He should join our forum he would fit right in 😂