IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Saturday 20 February

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Standard four at the back with Digne as a left winger as opposed to left back IMO. James on the right with Sigurdsson in the middle and Charlie up top. 

In other news, I've felt sick all day. Fucking hate derby day.

I quite like Digne as a winger in games against the top teams.  Great going forward, but proper cover defensively as well. 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I'm not sure it is 442. It was my first thought as well but is Carlo going to risk James up against one of the most attacking full backs in the league? 

I would put someone else's money on it being 532, with James doing what he pleases.

This was my thinking. Have him float around wherever he wants in front of the midfield three

20 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

I quite like Digne as a winger in games against the top teams.  Great going forward, but proper cover defensively as well. 

So do I for slightly different reasons being Godfrey is far better at the defensive aspect of being a LB, but far worse in the offensive aspects, but seem to work well as a pair. 
Not quite a Baines Pienaar partnership but keep working at it and you never know. 

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

DCL can’t be physically fit or it would be a no brainer that he starts, because he’s definitely match fit, I can understand Allan not starting because of match fitness. 

Yeah DCL not starting is not a good sign. Worries me about him even coming in as a sub because if he’s not fit enough to start, sounds like a prime opportunity for aggravation.