IGNORED

West Brom (Away) Thursday 4th March

MikeO

Just now, RuffRob said:

Surprise to Bernard starting ahead of Gylfi, but other than that team pretty much picked itself given injuries - Think its right to start Allan on the bench after only playing a few days ago and being out so long.  

Iwobi and Bernard are coming in to a confident team, so should be chomping at the bit to take their chances - so shouldn't be a problem. It will be interested in seeing how Bernard does with a start in the middle of the pitch, Gyfi is always available on the bench. 

It would be nice to be in a position with 30min left where we can give some others a run out, not really had a chance to see king yet - Difficult to take anything much from the few minutes we have seem of him thus far in a blue shirt. 

COYB - 

Is Bernard in the centre though? That could be a straight 442 with Bernard and Iwobi out wide

3 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

Time for Iwobi to shine as i feel he hasn't been on it since Wolves away.

I thought he looked lively when he came on for a few minutes when he cam on against Southampton. I think he will do OK and game will suit him - I am sure Ancelotti will have told him to get at West Brom 

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

Is Bernard in the centre though? That could be a straight 442 with Bernard and Iwobi out wide

image.png.3b465d18fbb6dca74a1e48cbc1019501.png

You could be right, I might have been 'swayed' in this direction by graphic shown on BBC (in fact was!!). You never know what Ancelotti might have them lining up, which is something I am loving about him - he is really experimenting with the players this season, but still we are getting some decent results. 

Hoping that we throw as many balls into the box as possible, sounds negative but it's the area that Sam Johnstone is weakest, they've conceded so many goals because he just doesn't command his box. 

Need to keep an eye on Diagne up front for them too, bullied Manchester United when the two sides met a few weeks ago. Need to really keep him on a short leash.