IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) Monday 8 March

markjazzbassist

26 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I'm an old arse 45 today... For my 40th birthday party on the 5th March we surrendered a 2 goal lead against West Ham. 

Nice pressie this year please blues. 

Happy birthday mate it’s gonna be a good day today, an old arse your still a pup Haf ask Mike he’ll tell you what it’s like to be old👍😉

6 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

best we have with the players that are fit.  bench shows how far we have to go to become a powerhouse

Can’t believe I’m gonna say this but I’d rather see Davies than Gomes. We need another ball winner in the midfield with no Doucoure. I assume Davies isn’t fit for 90 at the moment. In Carlo we trust. We’ve pulled quite a few rabbits out of the hat this season. 

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

No Kante for them which is a big plus for us.

Hudson-Odoi out which is a shame as he is a weak link when he plays full back. Likely to me James in for him, who in fairness has his moments as well.

Turns out CHO is fit and starts in place of Mount which is good for us. 

Kante is also on the bench. As technically great as Kovacic and Jorginho are, they can be bullied. 

Rudiger also doesnt start which is a shame as I think he is a weak link. 

I would love to see us go direct and get really physical with them because I am not sure how much they would like that with the players they have on the pitch. 

4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I think no matter the result, I don't see a world where the football we play today isn't on the ugly side. Need to lower our expectations and hope for a 1-0.

0-2 to us please that’s what I e predicted. It’s going to be a tough game, if we hold our nerve we can do it