IGNORED

Mods

Z-Cars

Hi guys,

Due to popular demand and that fact that i have other commitments with work etc and can not police this forum as much as is needed we do need more mods and admin staff.

If you would like to be a mod can you either pm me or reply to this thread.

Cheers

Jon

Morning,

Thanks for all the people who have put thier names forward to be mods. I have picked 6 new mods who are all senior members of Toffee Talk, and have upgraded their account to 'Cyber Steward'

These staff should now be able to delete posts, threads, etc

If you have trouble with anything please PM me i am about even if i don't post as much as you guys :(

Please all welcome the new Mod Team

Zed

toffeelicker

KillaGTiR

ianthetoffee

fozzie22

Adam

Cheers guys

Jon :D

Morning,

Thanks for all the people who have put thier names forward to be mods. I have picked 6 new mods who are all senior members of Toffee Talk, and have upgraded their account to 'Cyber Steward'

If you have trouble with anything please PM me i am about even if i don't post as much as you guys :D

Zed

toffeelicker

KillaGTiR

ianthetoffee

fozzie22

Adam

Cheers guys

Dont be going power mad boys, this is Toffee Talk not Al-Quieda :(

What ??.... Havent a clue what to do as regards stopping posts or banning anyone, but would just like to put forward a suggestion.

By not knowing who they are or what they are, until they have posted several times and shown their hand. i think it may be a good idea if they do get out of hand, for a member of ADMIN to send the guilty party an "e mail warning" or publicly on the forum if that is not poss.

Dont think we should ban everybody just because they are different to us,(some of them are not too bad, and i quite like a bit of banter, as long as its not continous drivel and slagging everybody off). if they get a warning first they must expect the consequences if they dont improve.. ........Just a thought.

Edited by toffeelicker

What ??....  Havent a clue what to do as regards stopping posts or banning anyone, but would  just like to put forward a suggestion.

By not knowing who they are or what they are, until they have posted several times and shown their hand. i think it may be a good idea if they do get out of hand, to send the guilty party an "e mail warning" or publicly on the forum if that is not poss.

Dont think we should ban everybody just because they are different to us,(some of them are not too bad, and i quite like a bit of banter, as long as its not continous drivel and slagging everybody off). if they get a warning first they must expect the consequences if they dont improve.. ........Just a thought.

Good idea mate. Thats sounds like a plan....

Guest fozzie22
What ??....  Havent a clue what to do as regards stopping posts or banning anyone, but would  just like to put forward a suggestion.

By not knowing who they are or what they are, until they have posted several times and shown their hand. i think it may be a good idea if they do get out of hand, for a member of ADMIN to send the guilty party an "e mail warning" or publicly on the forum if that is not poss.

I agree with you mate..i've not got anything coming on here if they have a relevant discussion and valid points to make,but when every thread gets ruined it gets me angry.

Morning,

If you have trouble with anything please PM me i am about even if i don't post as much as you guys :lol:

Zed

toffeelicker

KillaGTiR

ianthetoffee

fozzie22

Adam

Cheers guys

I would just like it to be known that I have engaged a private detective from the firm Setup and Framem to conduct rigorous background checks on all of the above. Any past misdemeanours discovered will be noted and put in sealed envelopes in a safety deposit box to be opened in the event of any of my posts being interfered with!!

(Dear Jim,

Can you fix it for me to one day become a Cyber Steward,

Mike

PS ..if not could you foward this letter to Santa Claus)

Z.Cars nearly forgot..........oh No !! i have missed PATV out....

Pat sorry mate... you have also been upgraded.

''''''''''''''''''''

so now its .....

Zed

Adam

Pat

Ian

Killa

fozz

Licker

.........The Magnificent Seven. :lol: Looks like the makings of a footy team. :)

Z.Cars nearly forgot..........oh No !! i have missed PATV out....

Pat sorry mate... you have also been upgraded.

''''''''''''''''''''

so now its .....

Zed

Adam

Pat

Ian

Killa

fozz

Licker

.........The Magnificent Seven. :lol: Looks like the makings of a footy team. :D

and a great one at that...central midfield for me :lol: i see licker as the strong CB!! and pat on the wing!!