IGNORED

Lewis Warrington

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

He went out on loan to Tranmere before the window closed and he made his debut in their last game. The fans were raving about him afterwards.

His contract runs out in the summer so I don't know if we're planning on keeping him here.

Apparently he was outstanding.  We will be keeping him no question. 

He will probably start for us next season. Let’s hope in the prem

1 minute ago, Bill said:

That article was from April 2021, a lot can happen in a year and i don't think he'll play for our 1st team.

Based on what my mate said who goes to Rovers every match - unreal.  Dominated the midfield, aggressive, presses the opponents - has a bit of everything and his passing is superb.

Let’s be honest…. Mark pembridge would get in our midfield right now. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, c1982 said:

Out of contract in the summer but supposedly all parties want a new deal and another loan next season - hopefully with Tranmere if they go up or even a Championship move - Derby if they stay up would be perfect (unless they’re a rival of course 😩 ).

My mate said he was superb for rovers goal.  His contract negotiations are going on according to el bobble

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Everton being a bit skint and also having Lampard as manager means it should be a good time this next 24months* for quality senior academy players to get an a proper chance with the first team. Especially if you are a midfielder - knuckle down and I think the opportunities could be available.

*if Moshiri actually has the patience to see a 'regime change' through.

6 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

At the very least have a look at him in the few games before the window closes, and if it looks like being too much for him I'm sure we could find a move for him on deadline day.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought we just wanted to loan him till January.  I'd have preferred that as though he's a way off the team at the moment it would still only need a couple of injuries for him to be required at least on the bench.

Hopefully, there's a clause to recall him if required though there usually isn't in season-long loans.

Step up for him from last season though a championship side would have been better in terms of level but with another solid season of competitive games I reckon he'll be pushing for a spot on the side next season

• 2 weeks later...