IGNORED

Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RuffRob said:

and roughly how much do we think he would cost -  considering we don't seem to have any money this transfer window. And if we did manage to scrap a few quid together - is this position the first in line for upgrade?  Don't see him coming this season.

We’re after a loan to buy, apparently. 

8 minutes ago, patto said:

15-20 million 

He cost them £30m so I doubt it. 

4 hours ago, patto said:

Marco has them playing some good stuff I think they will be back up easy. 
Marco is a good coach but our players let him down big time. 

If he was a good coach he'd still be here. The most inept manager I've seen in my lifetime, and I'm old enough to remember Stuart Pierce putting David James up front, which made more sense than having Tosun or Richarlison as a lone striker a head of DCL. 

First thing Ferguson done when he took the reigns was back DCL. Must have been disheartening being his coach and playing his position yet having a numpty like Silva calling the shots. Add that Silva valued Boa Morte a head of Ferguson and Unsworth. Bloke is an absolute joke. 

14 minutes ago, pete0 said:

If he was a good coach he'd still be here. The most inept manager I've seen in my lifetime, and I'm old enough to remember Stuart Pierce putting David James up front, which made more sense than having Tosun or Richarlison as a lone striker a head of DCL. 

First thing Ferguson done when he took the reigns was back DCL. Must have been disheartening being his coach and playing his position yet having a numpty like Silva calling the shots. Add that Silva valued Boa Morte a head of Ferguson and Unsworth. Bloke is an absolute joke. 

Tactic almost paid off because he won a last minute penalty, but Robbie Fowler had it saved.

12 minutes ago, patto said:

Do you think he will fail at Fulham then,I think he will bring them up they have just won 2 away games and the attacking football looked very good. 
When looking for a new manager in the summer it was said Coleman wanted Silver back. 

yeah and mitrovic is healthy again and scoring.  they have a decent squad and didn't lose much when they dropped.  

19 minutes ago, patto said:

Do you think he will fail at Fulham then,I think he will bring them up they have just won 2 away games and the attacking football looked very good. 
When looking for a new manager in the summer it was said Coleman wanted Silver back. 

If they come up it'll be in spite of him. Worst manager of my lifetime. Add that I've watched Steve Watson playing up top under Walter Smith instead of Joe Max Moore. 

Coleman talks a lot about players not being arsed enough, and that came around the Silva era. I'd be surprised if he wanted Silva back. Where did he say that?

3 minutes ago, patto said:

It was probably June or July I can’t actually recall where I read it,if he was that bad why did they all wish him well when he left when Carlo left only 1 player wished him well and that was Small. 

Because he was sacked and Carlo shafted us?

10 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

digne said in an interview Silva was the most tactical manager he ever had, he said the sessions on tactics Marco went the deepest.  Digne played at PSG and Barca BTW.  I liked Marco.  I wished he had done better.  I hope he does with Fulham.  The players all seemed to like him.

He actually said he was, "one of the best" shortly after Silva had described Digne as the best lest back in the league, bit of mutual back-scratching I think; and beside, no player is ever going to say their manager is shite or average are they?