IGNORED

Josip Brekalo

• 3 weeks later...

What impressed me most reading the article was our comparison with Leeds, that we are in someways in the same league as them when it comes to team status, have we really sunk that low that we are mentioned in the same breath as Leeds😂

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

What impressed me most reading the article was our comparison with Leeds, that we are in someways in the same league as them when it comes to team status, have we really sunk that low that we are mentioned in the same breath as Leeds😂

Most Leeds fans would think it a negative to be in the same status as us tbh.

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Most Leeds fans would think it a negative to be in the same status as us tbh.

They probably would but I would remind them they were out the PL for 21 years and 3 of them were spent in division 1, so forgive me if I struggle to find the comparison that makes them better than us. 

7 hours ago, Matt said:

1 season vs a couple of decades. Hardly comparable. 

Exactly what I was getting at, through all our history and achievements we are now suddenly below Leeds or on the same par, for people to think that bar Leeds supporters is a joke, for Evertonian’s to even consider it because of their 1 place above us in their first season back in the PL for 21 years is an insult.