IGNORED

Sheffield United (Home) Sunday 16 May

markjazzbassist

The problem we have is that when we're expected to contain the opponent for 90 minutes and nick a goal game after game, it comes to fixtures like this and the players dont know how to attack effectively. 

The negative set up all season by carlo has really affected us mentally. I also understand the fact that half of our team is shite and that will be a factor, but all ancelotti has done is breed an underdog mentality. 

I’m sure they have three Mcgoldricks on the pitch, he seems to be all over us. Dominating our midfield.

We need to get our midfield to pass the ball forward. As soon as we move forward with the ball, players seem to run away. It’s like watching my under 8s...... with less technical ability.

Sorry lads. Got to log in for the first time in ages to blow off some steam about this team.

This is fuckin shite. Again and again.

One team is dead and buried, one us fighting for Europe. If you knew fuck all about footy, you'd have the teams the wrong way round.

All the pedestrian football is utter crap. You see the defenders passing it round, looking up for someone. The movement must be shit off screen, they've got no options. Then you see the gap between the defenders and the attack...where's the mids dropping in to collect?

Don't start me off on Nappy Arse Richarlison.

Just woeful. Gonna have to do something we've not done for most the season to get 3 much needed points here.

Hope you're all well by the way. Much love 💘 🤣