IGNORED

New Kits 2021/2022

4 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I'm not blown away by it, but it's nowhere near as bad as some of the shite that has come out so far (such as that laughable Chelsea shirt). I can also appreciate where Hummel are coming from too, rather than just lashing a design together they've tied it into the Black Watch and our history which always gets a thumbs up from me. 

I do wonder if the home shirt will look back to a historical year as opposed to a "new" design, perhaps a take on the 1985 shirt? Perhaps the the chequered NEC shirt?

Edit: Some more screens;

I can't help it, but I always see an owl.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

It appears to have caused some controversy with some of our Irish fans and they won't be buying it.

Saw that and when I read up on it can't believe that they're seeing it that way, such a ridiculous angle to take on what is clearly a design nodding to a key part of our history.

Kinda get the feeling that those that are against it have jumped through several hoops in order to jump up and down about being offended.

Edit: Good to see that from what I've read, people are giving those offended the lack of screen time they deserve, a complete non-story.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Click on the actual tracking number on that page, it'll be different.

It says to "confirm delivery postcode to get full tracking" but there's nowhere to enter it, and the "view full tracking detail" link doesn't work.:mad:

Capture.JPG

18 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

That's weird because when I clicked on that confirm postcode bit it let me enter it!

Probably don't get delivery address until they receive the parcel I guess, annoying as I'm supposed to be going away tomorrow and wanted it for that.:(

23 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

That's weird because when I clicked on that confirm postcode bit it let me enter it!

Just arrived, love it. Was a tight squeeze getting my head it it though, had to take it slowly as I was worried about damaging it, was yours the same (or do I just have a big head)?

40 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Just arrived, love it. Was a tight squeeze getting my head it it though, had to take it slowly as I was worried about damaging it, was yours the same (or do I just have a big head)?

It did seem like the neck is fairly tight as far as I can remember.

Lovely shirt though. My expectations over the other two have been raised.