IGNORED

Back to the stadium

EvertonFanFun21

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, barryj said:

Anyone had any news from the club about the digital season ticket? I’ve not heard anything and the season starts soon. 

8 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Email is supposed to be getting sent out this week some time. 

Supposed to be the beginning of next week now. 

I'm sensing there are problems with it. Oh joy!

On 25/05/2021 at 13:41, EvertonFanFun21 said:
When you return back to the stadium as a spectator, what would you keep, what would you bin and what would you want done differently?

Keep the club.

Bin the football.

Change the way we wait until last minute for transfers!

17 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Supposed to be the beginning of next week now. 

I'm sensing there are problems with it. Oh joy!

Thanks Romey. Nothing like last minute! I must say I’m not a fan and will make me sharing it occasionally with my parents no as easy. 

7 hours ago, barryj said:

Thanks Romey. Nothing like last minute! I must say I’m not a fan and will make me sharing it occasionally with my parents no as easy. 

By the sounds of things that's one of the problems that has cropped up - you won't be able to let other people use the digital ones.

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I wasn't sure I'd be able to go this season (also wasn't sure if that would be a good thing or a bad thing :lol:), so I'm glad I'll only have to provide proof of a negative test to get in.

Now I'll have to order some of those rapid lateral flow tests and await my digital season ticket info actually arriving!

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Now I'll have to order some of those rapid lateral flow tests and await my digital season ticket info actually arriving!

You can pick them up from Boots for free, but I would check if they are admissible as evidence as a recognised test because you don’t get a third party confirmation of your results, unless of course your not on about the NHS self test, then you will possibly pay £60-£140 for the other types which you need to get on a plane for instance with no guarantee of getting results in the time frame required, good luck mate.  

31 minutes ago, Palfy said:

You can pick them up from Boots for free, but I would check if they are admissible as evidence as a recognised test because you don’t get a third party confirmation of your results, unless of course your not on about the NHS self test, then you will possibly pay £60-£140 for the other types which you need to get on a plane for instance with no guarantee of getting results in the time frame required, good luck mate.  

You get the lateral flow tests for free through the government website (https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests). Link your mobile number so you get the result sent to you and then you show the result at the turnstile. Simple.

7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Everything knowing Everton :lol:.

I can see it now. Can’t find anything that relates to a child? I go with my son and most children are exempt from covid testing eg. Holidays etc if they are with a vaccinated parent. From reading that he might need to Lat flow and upload on government website. 🤷‍♂️ I’ve only quickly read it but it doesn’t seem clear. As I’m double vaccinated at least I don’t need to test every time.