IGNORED

Pre-season 2021/22

MikeO

They refunded all the tickets, and the new tickets are like $20, so that's a bit more reasonable. Kick off is 2.5 hours earlier on Sunday I believe. Little disappointing to not get to see Arsenal and Inter, but the 20 year year old (she's full vax as well) and I will just go down Saturday stay with a friend, and try to make the best of the day Sunday. With my Everton mask of course :) 

4 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

It turns out I shall be driving the other way, to New Jersey. I shall be working from my office there all week.

Good luck to all who are traveling to Florida.

Boo 😕

Plus it's New Jersey, did you lose a bet? 🤣

2 hours ago, Ghoat said:

Boo 😕

Plus it's New Jersey, did you lose a bet? 🤣

Ha! Before the pandemic hit, I commuted each week from Atlanta to Newark. If I thought my commute when living in Britain was long (95 miles each way), this is a little longer (870 miles each way).

New Jersey isn't what I imagined. It's very rural where I work, and I actually bumped into a bear one evening as I arrived at my accommodations. There was also a bear wandering around our office parking lot.

It's certainly not Florida, though, which is another place I've lived and worked.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

On 23/07/2021 at 11:14, Romey 1878 said:

Seems that the games involving Pumas UNAM and Atlético Nacional are being billed as "international friendlies" so I'm guessing the Florida Cup is now a one off game between us and Millonarios, we're in a cup final:jumpforjoy::COYBs[1]:!!!

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Seems that the games involving Pumas UNAM and Atlético Nacional are being billed as "international friendlies" so I'm guessing the Florida Cup is now a one off game between us and Millonarios, we're in a cup final:jumpforjoy::COYBs[1]:!!!

Happy days, if we win we won’t get the trophy in the cabinet no one has seen the key 🔑 for 26 years. 

16 minutes ago, barryj said:

On the website it states that members can stream the match. Usually this also includes season ticket holders but there’s no mention of that. Anyone know? 

Who can watch the games?  

2021/22 Season Ticket Members, 2021/22 Hospitality Members and those who sign up for our Official Membership scheme for the upcoming season will be able to stream the games live FOR FREE. 

Please note, due to broadcast rights, streaming will not be available in some territories. Please see below for details. 

https://www.evertonfc.com/content/streaming-faqs

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Who can watch the games?  

2021/22 Season Ticket Members, 2021/22 Hospitality Members and those who sign up for our Official Membership scheme for the upcoming season will be able to stream the games live FOR FREE. 

Please note, due to broadcast rights, streaming will not be available in some territories. Please see below for details. 

https://www.evertonfc.com/content/streaming-faqs

Thanks Mike - no idea why I didn’t find that. Much appreciated. That’s my evening/night sorted then! 

55 minutes ago, barryj said:

Thanks Mike - no idea why I didn’t find that. Much appreciated. That’s my evening/night sorted then! 

Fingers crossed they've sorted out the gremlins that always seem to effect their attempts at live streams.