IGNORED

Denzel Dumfries

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

I think some targets don’t warrant the effort of chasing. 
If the club believes we’re going to get frozen out, or that we can’t compete against the clubs in for him…. Then resources are better spent on a realistic target.

That is a very sensible post Shukes... Are you feeling ok? 😁

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2021/07/06/everton-set-for-bigger-fee-as-mino-raiola-involved-in-denzel-dumfries-talks/

"Dumfries will in total supposedly cost up to £21.4million, with only £12.8million going to the club, with the rest to Dumfries and Raiola"

and all of a sudden I have just go off this transfer a bit!!! and if the lad did really well Raiola will want him moving again in a couple of years time!!! We have been mugged off plenty enough over the past few years.

10 hours ago, Btay said:

Think every evertonian wants him and if we get him it’s soley down to brands IMO. This signing will be a huge part of a season. Get a proper winger in front of him and that’s a serious first 11

Maybe it helped that we were (allegedly) showing interest in him before Euros. 

25 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

yerry mina looked a worldie in a summer tournament as well.  cautiously optimistic but dutch players in the premier league don't have the greatest track record recently (van de beek, klaasen, etc).  i would prefer aarons.

Your right, that Van Dijk, and wjnaldum blokes were crap, it’s the ones we buy that have been !