IGNORED

Next Everton manager: the wisdom of TT.

Your choice of Everton manager  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer to be Everton's next manager? Please nominate your top five choices.

• Rafael Benitez
    • Marcelo Bielsa
    • Sergio Conceicao
    • Antonio Conte
    • Lucien Favre
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Paulo Fonseca
    • Christopher Galtier
    • Rudi Garcia
    • Eddie Howe
    • Frank Lampard
    • Roberto Martinez
    • David Moyes
    • Scott Parker
    • Andrea Pirlo
    • Graham Potter
    • Ralph Rangnick
    • Claudio Ranieri
    • Nuno Espirito Santo
    • Maurizio Sarri

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I miss feeling underwhelmed about Nuno!

A big no from me - not because of the Liverpool links - because he’s not been a top manager in top jobs for a long, long time. This really doesn’t seem like a Brands appointment and that was a big factor for me. It just seems so unimaginative and an ‘easy’ option.

1 minute ago, c1982 said:

I miss feeling underwhelmed about Nuno!

A big no from me - not because of the Liverpool links - because he’s not been a top manager in top jobs for a long, long time. This really doesn’t seem like a Brands appointment and that was a big factor for me. It just seems so unimaginative and an ‘easy’ option.

It's got Moshiri interfering all over it. Will he ever fucking learn?

My only hope is that it says "he is on the verge following talks", which means he gave a good interview.

Another peace by McNulty on BBC says that we are taking our time.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57495993

If Moshiri was just going to hire him it would be announced, I hope he is talking it over with Brands first who can calm him down and point to the failures in Moshiri's other managerial appointments (Carlo excluded).

Hope.

1 minute ago, London Blue said:

My only hope is that it says "he is on the verge following talks", which means he gave a good interview.

Another peace by McNulty on BBC says that we are taking our time.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57495993

If Moshiri was just going to hire him it would be announced, I hope he is talking it over with Brands first who can calm him down and point to the failures in Moshiri's other managerial appointments (Carlo excluded).

Hope.

Carlo included. He failed massively. 

I absolutely despised him when he was the manager over the park but I’m actually quite open to it . None of the names linked got me excited and I had real worries about Nuno

I agree he needs to get off to a flyer because it will soon turn toxic if we lose a few but he is a proven manager with a very impressive CV, he has a wealth of experience at home and abroad and has won trophies all over Europe ,people are saying he has done nothing for years but I actually thought he did a good job at Newcastle, all the Geordies I know loved him and were gutted when he left and to a man all laid the blame for that at the owners door not Rafa’s

If he gets the job I will back him 

32 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm getting to the point that I hope Moshiri sells up once the stadium is built. He's an absolute idiot.

Hooray thank you I’ve been saying this for years, he might have money but in the wrong hands it’s dangerous, and with him it’s definitely in the wrong hands, the guy is fucking clueless when it comes to football, he’d be more comfortable owning a bakery or flouriest😉