IGNORED

Who talks the most sense?

MikeO

To while away a few minutes I thought I'd indulge in a totally pointless and unscientific study into who gets "liked" most often, and thus who most think talks the most sense. The main problem with it (taking number of likes and dividing by number of posts) is that for probably the first decade-ish of the site there were no "like" buttons, so people (eg Bill) who posted much more in earlier times than recently get a falsely low result, and newer members who've posted mostly in the "like" era will gain accordingly (mentioning no names *cough Palfy*). But flawed as it is, the results are in, these are the twelve currently active people with the most posts to their name.

@duncanmckenzieismagicA like every 0.457 posts
@Shukes 0.397
@Palfy 0.379
@StevO 0.374
@Bailey 0.326
@MikeO 0.292
@Romey 1878 0.283 *
@Hafnia 0.291 *
@Matt  0.231
@pete0 0.158
@markjazzbassist 0.138
@Bill 0.092

If you're not listed feel free to work out your own and post it if you feel like showing off:P

Edit * I got Mark and Haf the wrong way round.

46 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Quality over quantity lads. 1075 posts and 1738 rep points over here :yay:. I expect a crown at my front door by the end of next week (or Guardiola as Everton manager).

Ah, just a moment though! If we add in your previous incarnation as Zoo 1.0 you have 2480 "reps" in 6949 posts at 0.414 (still right up there mind).

Browsing through a few @London Blueis impressive at 0.538! Highest I've found so far. Looking at it again what's amazing is that me and Mark, who are pretty well clear in number of posts over the years with more than 100,000 between us, are within a thousandth of a point of each other by this measure. What that tells me is we both talk an equal amount of bollocks😎

53 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Browsing through a few @London Blueis impressive at 0.538! Highest I've found so far. Looking at it again what's amazing is that me and Mark, who are pretty well clear in number of posts over the years with more than 100,000 between us, are within a thousandth of a point of each other by this measure. What that tells me is we both talk an equal amount of bollocks😎

If I'm talking as much bollocks as you then I'm in fine company.

I try to be controversial and spontaneous to try and generate debate, I love sticking my head above the parapet to be shot at, even when I know I’m talking shit I like the responses to my posts, even though I anger people it allows them to let off a bit of steam in my direction, I didn’t expect the results Mike posted, I’d be confident that I have one of the top dislike stats. 
So if you don’t mind I’ll keep talking shite and you can keep shooting me down 😎

37 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

This is bullshit. If we took xL (expected likes) into consideration, I'd be damn near the top 😀

It all depends we there your taking ED i to consideration as well. 
I always give myself a high probability of dislikes so my ED should be high.

If Not then I’m a true Everton fan..... underperforming!

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

That's exactly what somebody midtable would say to try and drive up likes

Dunlopp, Dunlopp, Dunlopp you’ve been around long enough by now to know zero is the amount of fucks I give about likes… although, being above MJB is a bit of a relief. Not sure I could deal with that level of embarrassment if I wasn’t. 

32 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Dunlopp, Dunlopp, Dunlopp you’ve been around long enough by now to know zero is the amount of fucks I give about likes… although, being above MJB is a bit of a relief. Not sure I could deal with that level of embarrassment if I wasn’t. 

Just like fat Sam I console myself with my House in Spain and massive amount of money I’ve earned over the years.....or not