IGNORED

Rafael Benitez

39 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Terry honest?  You mean to say that he didnt call Anton Ferdinand a black c&-£.

Lip readers established that those words did in fact get spoken - Terry was found guilty.  He then said he reached out to Ferdinand and Ferdinand said he never but would welcome him to do so.

Terry never shagged Wayne bridges wife either???  I suppose him parking his Bentley in s disabled bay didnt happen either.

But ..... Terry did ok when they got the manager in who he wanted Rafa sacked for?  Yeah that makes sense, the same manager who literally causes shit wherever he goes? Who sacked a physio after insulting her costing the club £5m

Bit of a nightmare there bailey. 

What the hell are you on about? You have moved so far away from the original point I replied to you about its embarrassing. 

You do realise you dishonest people don't lie all the time. Are you saying he also wasn't being honest about his form and injuries as well, or just the bits you don't agree with? 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

What the hell are you on about? You have moved so far away from the original point I replied to you about its embarrassing. 

You do realise you dishonest people don't lie all the time. Are you saying he also wasn't being honest about his form and injuries as well, or just the bits you don't agree with? 

Ah so when it suits your agenda he's telling the truth? Of course.   

Honest John Terry eh..... 

Possibly not the right time to announce this but I own a signed and framed John Terry shirt, not in Chelsea colours but an England shirt, being an Englishman and proud supporter of our national team I have no problem with that he was a great player for his country, so bought his shirt at a sporting dinner hosted by Bobby Robson who when handing it over to me lamented about what a fantastic player he was, Bobby another proud Englishman god rest his soul. 

8 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Possibly not the right time to announce this but I own a signed and framed John Terry shirt, not in Chelsea colours but an England shirt, being an Englishman and proud supporter of our national team I have no problem with that he was a great player for his country, so bought his shirt at a sporting dinner hosted by Bobby Robson who when handing it over to me lamented about what a fantastic player he was, Bobby another proud Englishman god rest his soul. 

Great player no doubt, still a cunt tho.

Rio was better IMHO. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Was just about to rip you, then you mentioned Bobby 🙂

What an honour mate, honestly jealous. Great man.

20 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Was just about to rip you, then you mentioned Bobby 🙂

What an honour mate, honestly jealous. Great man.

You’ve never let anything get in the way before 😂 Your right he was a wonderful man, he was suffering with cancer at the time but still honoured his commitments, and had time for a chat with everyone, he was over the moon that I was a Geordie, he even said to his manager/agent “ can you believe it that lads a Geordie “ never had the heart to tell him there’s loads of us in Swindon😊

Starting to like the sound of Rafa the more I read about him to be honest

Think this bunch of prima donnas needs a no nonsense manager who won’t stand for their half arse efforts, if he ruffles a few feathers then so be it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9752359/DANNY-MURPHY-Rafa-Benitez-great-appointment-Everton.html

57 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Starting to like the sound of Rafa the more I read about him to be honest

Think this bunch of prima donnas needs a no nonsense manager who won’t stand for their half arse efforts, if he ruffles a few feathers then so be it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9752359/DANNY-MURPHY-Rafa-Benitez-great-appointment-Everton.html

Totally agree.

Finch farm looks more like happy farm when you watch these Everton FC videos. 

Players all chummy before and after games with their international teammate opponents.   

Rafa is gonna lose some of the dressing room which he will plan for - a culture change from comfort to hard arsed work is not going to go well with the "let's pretend I'm busy" merchants. 

He will know our weaknesses more than most. I'm actually looking forward to the fallout.  

I anticipate a bit of "he can't do that cos that players one of our best and he will want to leave". ..... If we have players who want to leave cos a manager doesn't indulge them and they can't do what they want then they are part of the reason the Rafa is our 5 th manager in a handful of years. 

Crack on Rafa. 

4 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think that is definitely the case. The Ancellotti appointment seemed a bit too glamorous and we arent a glamorous club! 

When I think of the games I have most enjoyed they have been high energy, lots of hard work and bit of quality of magic in the mix. Benitez certainly has a lot more grit about him, I am just not entirely sure what type of football he is going to deliver. 

18 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Ah so when it suits your agenda he's telling the truth? Of course.   

Honest John Terry eh..... 

I don't know whether he is telling the truth or not. I wasn't there and that is why I used the word "apparently" in the original post you have all of a sudden gone off on one about. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I don't know whether he is telling the truth or not. I wasn't there and that is why I used the word "apparently" in the original post you have all of a sudden gone off on one about. 

You are using John Terry as a source of Rafa not being a good manager......you may as well post up links from the sun or news of world for all the credibility he has. 

John Terry is a 24 carat prick, liar and snake of a man. He has got managers sacked left right and centre, he tried to lead an England revolt against capello at the world cup. He plays along if the managers do what he likes them to do. 

You could dig a little further to his time at Chelsea and look at Juan Matas opinion of Rafa, and oriel Romeu..... Both said he had a ton of shit to deal with regarding the atmosphere at the club - no doubt Mr Terry doing his thing. The players on the whole bought in and Romeu said his attention to detail and coaching was "staggering". 

Rafa doesn't kiss arses.  He gets results.

Lets see how he goes. 

I always used to buy into the idea that Terry, Lampard and the big names at Chelsea all got managers sacked when they didn’t like them. 
But all of those big names left and the sackings carried on, even to one of them. Maybe they didn’t get managers sacked, maybe the owner is just happy to replace managers on a regular basis. 

28 minutes ago, StevO said:

I always used to buy into the idea that Terry, Lampard and the big names at Chelsea all got managers sacked when they didn’t like them. 
But all of those big names left and the sackings carried on, even to one of them. Maybe they didn’t get managers sacked, maybe the owner is just happy to replace managers on a regular basis. 

Gary Neville announced it on Monday night football that Lampard could not take too much offense to being sacked after losing the dressing room - after all he was one of the group who got Chelsea managers sacked - specifically citing AVB. 

Apparently they rang up members of the media to get them booted out.  Brutal. 

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

You are using John Terry as a source of Rafa not being a good manager......you may as well post up links from the sun or news of world for all the credibility he has. 

John Terry is a 24 carat prick, liar and snake of a man. He has got managers sacked left right and centre, he tried to lead an England revolt against capello at the world cup. He plays along if the managers do what he likes them to do. 

You could dig a little further to his time at Chelsea and look at Juan Matas opinion of Rafa, and oriel Romeu..... Both said he had a ton of shit to deal with regarding the atmosphere at the club - no doubt Mr Terry doing his thing. The players on the whole bought in and Romeu said his attention to detail and coaching was "staggering". 

Rafa doesn't kiss arses.  He gets results.

Lets see how he goes. 

When have I said Rafa isn't a good manager? Even if the comments Terry said are true, how does that make Rafa a bad manager? You are making up arguments to get in a tizz about.

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Gary Neville announced it on Monday night football that Lampard could not take too much offense to being sacked after losing the dressing room - after all he was one of the group who got Chelsea managers sacked - specifically citing AVB. 

Apparently they rang up members of the media to get them booted out.  Brutal. 

So Neville can be believed about something he didnt actually physically see or experience, but Terry can't be believed about something that happened to him because he is a scumbag. 

Here is Lampard's account by the way. The short story is that Neville was talking BS.

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/chelsea/frank-lampard-chelsea-player-power-was-not-behind-the-sacking-of-andre-villas-boas-30565189.html

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

When have I said Rafa isn't a good manager? Even if the comments Terry said are true, how does that make Rafa a bad manager? You are making up arguments to get in a tizz about.

So Neville can be believed about something he didnt actually physically see or experience, but Terry can't be believed about something that happened to him because he is a scumbag. 

Here is Lampard's account by the way. The short story is that Neville was talking BS.

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/chelsea/frank-lampard-chelsea-player-power-was-not-behind-the-sacking-of-andre-villas-boas-30565189.html

So what's your issue about Rafa then? I don't see your initial post being anything other than looking for negatives.... By my understanding he may actually know almost as much about tactics as you? 

“Please – no more X-Liverpool players telling Evertonians how lucky they are to have Benitez at Goodison,” wrote Keys. “No they’re not. Most don’t want him.

“The majority will tolerate him, but they don’t want lectures on how they should be feeling from across Stanley Park.

“It will end in tears. It always does with Benitez.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/richard-keys-benitez-everton-manager-24468189.amp

7 minutes ago, pete0 said:

“Please – no more X-Liverpool players telling Evertonians how lucky they are to have Benitez at Goodison,” wrote Keys. “No they’re not. Most don’t want him.

“The majority will tolerate him, but they don’t want lectures on how they should be feeling from across Stanley Park.

“It will end in tears. It always does with Benitez.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/richard-keys-benitez-everton-manager-24468189.amp

Find that quite reassuring, if Keys thinks he's going to fail he'll almost certainly be successful.

25 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Find that quite reassuring, if Keys thinks he's going to fail he'll almost certainly be successful.

That's the thing about opinions - every clown can have one. 

He is here now, no matter who likes it or not or what their opinions are on him.

First hurdle will be signings - It will be really interesting to see who comes in this summer. As always, it will be a struggle to attracted established names (for reasonable wages). It will be interesting to see which way he directs Brands. I really hope its geared more towards exciting young players keen to work hard, and step up and prove themselves in the top end of the Premiership.