IGNORED

Dwight McNeil

Aidan

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm sure the game has moved on a bit since then :lol:. Not t5o mention, he's not Kevin Sheedy and will never get close.

Players really should at least be competent on their weaker foot or you make it easy for the opposition.

His right foot is ok, it's not like he can't pass with his right, it's just his left foot is so strong.

7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm sure the game has moved on a bit since then :lol:. Not t5o mention, he's not Kevin Sheedy and will never get close.

Players really should at least be competent on their weaker foot or you make it easy for the opposition.

Im sure I had this debate in length regarding Lukaku, his right foot did improve, I think conte demanded it. 

7 hours ago, MC11 said:

Guy has a superb debut scores two great goals and people moaning about his right foot. Wow 

You’d think he literally didn’t have a right foot. It’s not even that it’s terrible, his left is just a magic wand. If you had both a Ferrari and a Honda, chances are you’re going to use the Ferrari as much as you can.

20 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

If you had both a Ferrari and a Honda, chances are you’re going to use the Ferrari as much as you can.

11 hours ago, RuffRob said:

Even with the price of petrol these days.

Nope, I have an Audi 1.8T Roadster TT quattro soft top and a very sensible Nissan Qashqai. Nissan getting lots of miles at the mo, Audi not so much:unsure:.

Hahaha this site is going to go DOWWWNNN!

Please tell me it’s true haha His interview has him saying Tom has been giving him fashion advice…. And him and hahahahaha sorry him and wahahahahaha!

Him, Tom and Dom are going shopping the weekend! This is the greatest signing ever hahaha!