IGNORED

Mario Hermoso

5 minutes ago, patto said:

I don’t understand why we are being linked to CBs all the time right back and midfield is awful. 

I understand where you are coming from a RB is very important, but I think if there’s a CB available who is a leader as well then we need him, we have 3 decent CB but not one of them is a leader or good communicator and we lack that so much. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I understand where you are coming from a RB is very important, but I think if there’s a CB available who is a leader as well then we need him, we have 3 decent CB but not one of them is a leader or good communicator and we lack that so much. 

A team needs balance, we don't have a good enough right back to play a full season, we don't have enough creativity in the centre of midfield we don't have a decent back up striker. We need these for squad and team balance. 

Then we can go for extra quality in defence if we have the cash.

Let’s face it, watching yesterday’s match made one thing clear….. our defence is average on a good day. 

Maguire scored a few header, while our two centre half’s stood and watched.

The last goal was the shortest guy on the field heading the ball over a ducking…. Yea a ducking Mina. 

We need a leader at the back. We’re desperate for it.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Let’s face it, watching yesterday’s match made one thing clear….. our defence is average on a good day. 

Maguire scored a few header, while our two centre half’s stood and watched.

The last goal was the shortest guy on the field heading the ball over a ducking…. Yea a ducking Mina. 

We need a leader at the back. We’re desperate for it.

You do realise Dalot is over 6ft and they were both stooping?

Dalot was quite clever. He pulls off Holgate and just gets in front of Mina who was sat that little bit too deep. 

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

You do realise Dalot is over 6ft and they were both stooping?

Dalot was quite clever. He pulls off Holgate and just gets in front of Mina who was sat that little bit too deep. 

So your saying that he stooped? So that if Mina being behind would have made the decision to stand up and block, or would have just hit him. 
I completely agree. 100%

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

So your saying that he stooped? So that if Mina being behind would have made the decision to stand up and block, or would have just hit him. 
I completely agree. 100%

Yeh they both stooped for the ball. That tends to be what you do when the ball is that low ;)

The rest of the back 4 come out in a really good line too. If Mina just stays with them instead of hesitating it wouldn't have been a goal. 

11 hours ago, Btay said:

First one is just an error I wouldn’t look into it too much.

Of them all the goal from the corner is the most concerning.

Agreed. That was down to just not marking. We had two players who were free in the box, and no one went to challenge him.