IGNORED

Leeds (Away) Saturday 21 August

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I don't trust Keane, Mina or Holgate. So unless we're planning on playing with 1 center half, we need to go out and buy a better one

All three have the same problem. Good on their day... when it happens. What's crazy is Keane is probably the most consistent, but he also has the most potential to make a costly error. 

Just now, Sibdane said:

All three have the same problem. Good on their day... when it happens. What's crazy is Keane is probably the most consistent, but he also has the most potential to make a costly error. 

Consistently shit. Mina is erratic which makes him look worse then what he is. Holgate is arrogant. 

Our right hand side has been a problem for a while now we have no attacking threat. Allan has been good and gray is possible the bargain signing of the season. Another piss poor goal conceded. Godfrey needs to hurry up because his ability to get back and bring the ball into midfield quickly is a big miss. Get Townsend on and get some balls whipped in. Red card coming for someone in the second half deffo 

Leeds are on top and playing the better football but we are sticking in there are a good on the transition without really creating anything at all. 

Keane getting caught out for their goal and he looks uncomfortable again. They have dragged him out of position a couple of times before that and messed up the pass in behind. Mina having a Mina game. I think that is the only way to describe it. Both full backs are on the periphery. Digne probably should have done better for the goal too. 

Allan and Doucoure are getting overrun but Doucoure is again threatening on the break.

Iwobi and Gray have been good when they have been in the game but they need to get themselves a lot more involved. 

Richarlison has been a thorn in Leeds' side and causing them problems without anything coming of it. I suspect it will if he can keep going. 

Dom has been disappointing. Not involved enough and no real quality when he has. Great penalty though! 

This is a game that is very much in the balance and I can see it going either way. I would like to see us chuck an extra midfielder in there but I don't see Rafa changing much.