IGNORED

Nathan Patterson

c1982

Genuinely more excited about this lad for some reason. 
I think I just love the Scots, heart on their sleeves for the most part and that is a must in an Everton shirt for me. 

Players that win through heart and determination. Gordon on Sunday was the epitome of that spirit. 

Welcome Nathan, your coming to the right place!

COYBs!

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

I think I just love the Scots, heart on their sleeves for the most part and that is a must in an Everton shirt for me. 

Players that win through heart and determination. Gordon on Sunday was the epitome of that spirit. 

COYBs!

Couldn’t agree more we have missed having the aggressive fight and heart of Scott’s man in the team, without sounding derogatory I call it working class football, lads working there nuts off to better their selves through football, Evertonian’s will forgive mistakes but they don’t forgive lack of effort, he will play his way into hearts with his work rate and commitment to the cause. I can’t wait to see him flying up the wing and taking his international team captain’s head off. 

5 hours ago, Shukes said:

COYBs!

Exactly this.

Crap, I just agreed with Shukes. Must be bedtime. 

It's a sad one for us  he goes will our best hopes and wishes  I to would be happy for him to "bust" the reds left back .

As I said if he can get a nice positive  start  he's going to progress rapidly from being a good player for us  to a great player for everton.

He certainly  does not lack heart as has been touched  on/asked , if anything  a little  bit of inexperience  shown when he's has a few "nibbles"back when hes been kicked up here  .

I will be watching  all Everton games with interest  now  and that can't be a bad thing ! 

10 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Me too. We might not see it for the rest of this season, or even next season, but I feel confident that we've bought someone that will be very good for us in time.

That's it. I think we just need to give the lad some time and let him develop. I think its going to be a steep learning curve but I dont get the impression that it will faze him. 

15 hours ago, Gers fan said:

It's a sad one for us  he goes will our best hopes and wishes  I to would be happy for him to "bust" the reds left back .

As I said if he can get a nice positive  start  he's going to progress rapidly from being a good player for us  to a great player for everton.

He certainly  does not lack heart as has been touched  on/asked , if anything  a little  bit of inexperience  shown when he's has a few "nibbles"back when hes been kicked up here  .

I will be watching  all Everton games with interest  now  and that can't be a bad thing ! 

You haven’t seen us play lately then 😂

• 3 weeks later...