IGNORED

Brighton (Away) Saturday 28 August

markjazzbassist

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Not sure what schooling you got as a kid, but if "shit" and "average" are comparable to you, you should ask for a refund. 

He's a decent squad player. Not gonna light the world on fire, not gonna completely shit the bed either

i was in top 10% of the nation mate, average was most certainly shit and not acceptable, a B wasn't acceptable, it was A or A+.  Same with college, graduated cum laude.

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

He's a decent squad player. Not gonna light the world on fire, not gonna completely shit the bed either

Quite so and we are Everton who finished 10th in PL last season. Even if we had the money top players won't give us a second look. Let's just get behind the new boys, maybe they will be what we need.

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

again i don't know your hierarchy of terms you rate players.  shit and average have very little between them.  i don't want players of either ilk at everton.  i want good, great, excellent, class players. 

We don't have good, great, excellent class money ...... He cost fuck all and unless you can suggest better players than Theo Walcott who cost nothing then feel free but seriously give the lad a chance.  Ffs

5 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i was in top 10% of the nation mate, average was most certainly shit and not acceptable, a B wasn't acceptable, it was A or A+.  Same with college, graduated cum laude.

I went to a school where the headteacher, for the slightest reason, would summon you to the office and give you the Slipper.  Which I always thought was a strange nickname for a dildo.

9 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Talking absolute shite.  

Hes been signed as a squad player to give us width, crosses, experience and options.  

Youve just decided to label him early doors.  Seen all this before with kilbane and Naismith.

Keep your powder dry.