IGNORED

Burnley (Home) Monday 13 September

markjazzbassist

57 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Ah, fair enough. In the vid the last jog @3:20 is very telling, his posture/form has gone out the window. 

In all fairness all 3 of them looked like they were flagging at the end on the jog in, I don’t know what the temperature was like in Liverpool but Monday Tuesday and Wednesday it was 30 degrees here, so if you had similar that could be a contributing factor especially if you’re not completely up to speed. I’ve no doubt Rondon will sort his fitness out his games based on aggression and hard-work. What I would like to see if given the opportunity is a fit James putting a full shift in if only to prove he can do it. 

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Pissed off to tell you the truth, it takes Rondon a full 1 minute and 32 seconds to put his boots on and tie his laces whereas it only used to take Moise Kean 49 seconds and we sold him! Honestly don't know what Brands was thinking and the sooner he's out of the club the better.

Oh god all I thought of then was Rondon ready to come on as a sub without shin pads like Sidibe did 😂😂

Hoping Dom is fit as we need someone strong and athletic up there against these lot. Dropping out of the England matches was precautionary I presume.

First match up in the ground for a long time and I can’t wait to see the boys go out there and smash it. So many new faces for me to see as well! 

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Hoping Dom is fit as we need someone strong and athletic up there against these lot. Dropping out of the England matches was precautionary I presume.

First match up in the ground for a long time and I can’t wait to see the boys go out there and smash it. So many new faces for me to see as well! 

Don't expect too much, this is not going to be easy.

This is a bit of a must win for me as the trip to Villa Park next will be a difficult one, hoping that the crowd getting behind the team (there's still that buzz about being back, plus the fact it's at night) carries us across any threat that Burnley pose. 

Holding out for a wild one that James plays, but expect it to be Rondon who in seeing tonight for the first time. 

Internet in our place has crashed for a couple of hours now, currently in a local bar but nearest showing football a couple of miles away in the resort and hire car went back today (picking another one up tomorrow) and two miles is out of my range on foot. 

Waffle aside, MOTM may be  impossible for me to post, do we have a volunteer? 

16 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

This is a bit of a must win for me as the trip to Villa Park next will be a difficult one, hoping that the crowd getting behind the team (there's still that buzz about being back, plus the fact it's at night) carries us across any threat that Burnley pose. 

Holding out for a wild one that James plays, but expect it to be Rondon who in seeing tonight for the first time. 

I’d like to see James get 15-20 minutes but I fear if we do see that it’s because we are a goal down, and I don’t want that.  

3 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

If we can't beat the likes of Burnley at home, then what's the rest of our season going to be like?

Don't Forget,  We are Everton and we always shit out against the teams we should beat. A lot of our players get nosebleeds at the thought of getting too high in the league.

I hope we win 7-0 and top the league on goal difference, but I will be very happy with a 1-0.

he seemed to be ok training this week so hopefully nothings flared up in his injury, bit annoying after i'd just transferred him into my FPL side too!

mostly rage on Twitter at "back 5" hoping our full backs are very much playing up as wing backs and Godfrey can also bring the ball forward too.  Hopefully a masterful move to tactically deal with Burnley.

Interesting to see how Richarlison gets on up top.

Hopefully see a bit of Rondon later on but hopefully not need him desperate for a late goal!!