IGNORED

Burnley (Home) Monday 13 September

markjazzbassist

4 minutes ago, FairWooney said:

so your saying watching a bit of training video doesn't make me a smart FPL manager?! 😂  very annoying.

Ha, no, I’m sure you’re first-rate, in ever so many ways.  But now you mention training, I think maybe Benitez said he picked up quad knock in training.  Probably 2 minutes after the video you saw.

That “2-3 weeks, maybe more” was/is real downer.

12 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

Ha, no, I’m sure you’re first-rate, in ever so many ways.  But now you mention training, I think maybe Benitez said he picked up quad knock in training.  Probably 2 minutes after the video you saw.

That “2-3 weeks, maybe more” was/is real downer.

The quad was in the last match and clearly worse than expected. 

7 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

I imagine Seamus and Digne will have a lot of freedom when we are in possession.

I’m guessing it’s intended to be 3-4-3 to start, with Digne and Coleman wingbacks, and lots of high pressing from front 3.  Doubt Coleman can go more than 60 minutes running up and down the touchline, so maybe Davies comes on, or Gomes in middle with Doucouré moving to RWB late on.

2 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

I’m guessing it’s intended to be 3-4-3 to start, with Digne and Coleman wingbacks, and lots of high pressing from front 3.  Doubt Coleman can go more than 60 minutes running up and down the touchline, so maybe Davies comes on, or Gomes in middle with Doucouré moving to RWB late on.

I'd imagine we will be using both Coleman and Townsend to pinch down on McNeil. and the attacks to come from the left with Digne and Gray pushing up

Just now, badaids said:

Watching NBC and Townsend and whoever the commentator is are negging Everton to fuck.  They were basically just laughing at Doucouré for saying he thinks he can still get a France call up.  Disparaging about all the Everton players the cunts.

Same on Sky. Hinchcliffe, loved him when here, is always disparaging about us.

4 minutes ago, badaids said:

I don't think that Burnley are terrible at all - as Elston said they are a really well organised team that know exactly what they are doing.  Always a nightmare to play against.  For us anyway.

Individually they are (bar McNeill) but they are very organised.

Its hugely disappointing that we can't control any sort of possession. So far, you cant tell which team is full of expensive players from Real Madrid, Napoli etc and which ones are basically Championship players.