IGNORED

Aston Villa ( Away ) Saturday 18th September

Btay

Should be a good game this. They have some decent players in their squad and whilst things haven’t quite clicked for them I expect them to be challenging us for European places.

Assume DCL is out & Rondon isn’t ready for 90.

4-3-3 

Pickford

Coleman    Mina   Keane   Digne 

Doucoure   Allan   Gomes 

Townsend   Richarlison     Gray 

They've had a few injuries and had different looking teams in each game so far.  AS you say not quite clicked but that may be down to players missing.

Buendia may be back this week though giving them most of their players available

It's tempting to go with the side that you've said which is what we played with when we turned the game around on Monday.

With no DCL and Rondon not up to speed yet I'd go with that line up.  Options are pretty slim, bench wise, be interesting to see if the elusive James makes the bench.  

Would be good to see Gbamin get some game time as that 3rd spot is one that he could well be pickign up if he was match fit.

Tough game I think but we'll put them away 2-1.

Gray to get another along with Richarlison.

Ings for them.

57 minutes ago, FairWooney said:

They've had a few injuries and had different looking teams in each game so far.  AS you say not quite clicked but that may be down to players missing.

Buendia may be back this week though giving them most of their players available

It's tempting to go with the side that you've said which is what we played with when we turned the game around on Monday.

With no DCL and Rondon not up to speed yet I'd go with that line up.  Options are pretty slim, bench wise, be interesting to see if the elusive James makes the bench.  

Would be good to see Gbamin get some game time as that 3rd spot is one that he could well be pickign up if he was match fit.

Tough game I think but we'll put them away 2-1.

Gray to get another along with Richarlison.

Ings for them.

I think with the cup game so soon after this we will Gbamin, Davies, Godfrey and Rondon in that one.

3 minutes ago, Btay said:

Well if we want a successful season we need to be able to rely on depth. Definitely earlier in the season than I thought and more rotation players in. Let’s see what Iwobi does, he needs and we need him to take this chance.

Christ, I first read that as "we need to be able to rely on Delph" 

Just about threw my phone out the window