IGNORED

Aston Villa ( Away ) Saturday 18th September

Btay

9 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

I’d like to see Gordon at some point if we need a little creativity. Pacier than some people think as well.

Just now, milesey05 said:

Would like to see Simms get some game time too. 

Rondon won’t last 90 mins. 

I’d prefer these boys coming on in situations where the games wrapped up and they can play without pressure. Hopefully we can get ourselves a nice lead here today but it won’t be easy going. 

We've know for months (maybe years) that our strength in depth is absolutely gash. Take away 3-4 players and we suddenly look up against it, something that we really need to rectify in future transfer windows. 

Sadly, there are times that we will need to rotate like we have done today, I just fear that we will see first half Burnley rather than second half Burnley out there tonight - but trying to be optimistic and leaning towards us nicking it 1-0 or 2-1. 

Would absolutely take a draw, all day long.

Just now, Aidan said:

Need more of the ball to stump the crowd a little bit.

You do get the feeling that our opportunities will be few and far between, so we'll need to take our chance(s) as and when they come. One of those nights where we need to be ruthless, and tight at the back. 

Early days, but pleased so far though. Not a terrible opening 15 minutes.