IGNORED

Aston Villa ( Away ) Saturday 18th September

Btay

7 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

You do get the feeling that our opportunities will be few and far between, so we'll need to take our chance(s) as and when they come. One of those nights where we need to be ruthless, and tight at the back. 

Early days, but pleased so far though. Not a terrible opening 15 minutes.

Yeah I see your point. Those opportunities seem to be coming almost immediately after Villa get one on the counter.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

He's become one of my favorite Everton players, mostly because I just never know what to expect from him. I think it's hilarious. Watching him at full sprint is one of my great joys in life. Like watching a baby giraffe finding it's footing

Watch the start when he is running to our goal after the ball. The effort and desire is huge but Godfrey just waltzes past him in a few steps 

Every time Andros Townsend shoots from about 70 yards my heart skips a beat - what a player :happy::lol:.

Agree that this would be excellent viewing for the neutral, either side could make a claim for the three points at the moment which considering we are away and playing with mass changes is pleasing to say, can't help but think that this is a game that Richie and/or DCL would thrive on though.