IGNORED

QPR (Away) 21st September

Btay

23 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Yeah that's the vibe I'm getting, had a headache all day so I've gone to bed with a whiskey to watch this. How badly we do depends on how much of the bottle I get through :lol:.

Always liked Charlie Austin too for them, one of them "non-elite" players that just always seems to put a good shift in.

I'm liking Charlie Austin less and less with each passing minute, nailed on that he gets a hat-trick now too. 

Godfrey made to look a right mug in the air, never even looked like winning the ball and with a header as close as that, with the pace on the cross Begovic was never getting there. 

Going to be a loooooooooooooooong night.

Just now, Zoo 2.0 said:

I'm liking Charlie Austin less and less with each passing minute, nailed on that he gets a hat-trick now too. 

Godfrey made to look a right mug in the air, never even looked like winning the ball and with a header as close as that, with the pace on the cross Begovic was never getting there. 

Going to be a loooooooooooooooong night.

How’s that bottle looking?

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Davies, Iwobi, Rondon, Godfrey and Kenny the worst of the bunch 

Gomes has had a stinker. Just chasing after people trying to leave a boot in because he has the shits.

Benitez needs to tear into them here. 34% possession is pathetic. Doucoure and Gray on. One of Davies/Gomes off & Iwobi

Just now, Btay said:

Gomes has had a stinker. Just chasing after people trying to leave a boot in because he has the shits.

Benitez needs to tear into them here. 34% possession is pathetic. Doucoure and Gray on. One of Davies/Gomes off & Iwobi

Easy now.  The weekend is the priority and we are going to 100% need Rondon for that.  I don't think I'd risk him for more than another 10-15 minutes so we'll need to save a sub for that.  Gomes was gash.  Davies at least getting about.  Doucoure for Gomes would probably help significantly. 

Are we allowed to take all XI off at half time and just play with the 7 subs in the second half?

Rondo   looks like he retired from football 10 years ago, Begovic couldn’t catch a cold and the back four are a complete shambles. Can’t really comment  on the midfield because I haven’t seen them yet

To make matters worse this Norwegian channel I’m watching have got goals on a loop at half time so I’m currently watching Tom Davies getting nutmegged from every angle imaginable 😡

Completely losing the midfield battle. I say battle but it is more of a walkover. Davies contribution to their goal was a prime example, but Gomes was just as bad for a half chance a few minutes later. 

I saw Holgate turn his back on the ball on a dummy shot allowing the QPR player to get a shot away with his other foot. Godfrey has had a shocker, on another planet for the first and then weak and schooled by Austin for the second. 

Rondon doesnt even look like he has got off the plane from China yet.

The only two bright spots for me are Iwobi and Townsend. Towsend could have done more for the first, Iwobi should have scored an absolute sitter but both are the only players who are doing anything.