Is Mark the jazz bassist ok?

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

I sent him an email and got a reply today, he's just very busy moving house and changing jobs so he's fine and will be back.

Moving house AND changing jobs, now that's pressure.  Hope it all goes smoothly Mark 'Jazz'.

53 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Just have to say. I love this community and the fact that we look after each other enough to notice when someone hasn't been posting in a while, and to send an email checking in.

Can't wait till I can get over to Liverpool again and hopefully meet some of you all face to face 🤗

Then you can get abused to your face.

2 hours ago, johnh said:

Moving house AND changing jobs, now that's pressure.  Hope it all goes smoothly Mark 'Jazz'.

I’ll tell what’s pressure John I remember it as if it was yesterday, 1989 recession, 3 kids to feed 60k mortgage mortgage rate shooting 15% no work no help then for the self employed and the bank manager threatening to repossess my house and suspending my bank account so we couldn’t pay any bills or get any shopping, 5 months of hell, now that was pressure. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I’ll tell what’s pressure John I remember it as if it was yesterday, 1989 recession, 3 kids to feed 60k mortgage mortgage rate shooting 15% no work no help then for the self employed and the bank manager threatening to repossess my house and suspending my bank account so we couldn’t pay any bills or get any shopping, 5 months of hell, now that was pressure. 

Yes Palfy, I clearly remember those days.  fortunately, I was in work and still difficult enough with, as you say, big mortgage and high interest rates. Certainly wouldn't have wanted to be unemployed at the same time.  You did well to come through it.