IGNORED

West Ham (Home) 17th October

Romey 1878

This is going to be a very interesting game - and give where we are as a team much bigger games for us than say against Man U or Chelsea etc. 

Going on last season and beginning of this, West ham are going to there abouts challenging for 5-8th place along with Spurs, Arsenal, Leicester and maybe Villa. I think our season in the end will be defined by how many points we take off these four or five teams. These are essentially our 6 pointer games this season.

Going to be a very tough game, West Ham look like a cracking team with a lot of good players in there. Moyes has done a really good job with them.

Hopefully we have Dom and Richy back. Id like to see at least one of them so we can rid Rondon of the starting line up, but have confidence in Gray and Townsend if the other isn't fit to start.

I think it'll be a close game, and hopefully we edge it with the home advantage.

I think we are more than capable of scoring against them, but we will struggle stopping them getting past us they are physically strong up front with a bit of pace, I can see us defending deep and trying to shut down the space for Antonio to work in, probably our best chance to take something out of this one.  

Winnable game, especially with a rocking Goodison crowd.

As mentioned it’s pivotal to get either Dom or Richy back - massive if we have both.

Hopefully Coleman and Digne are fit as we need to start putting together some clean sheets.

Hoping for 

Pickford 

Coleman  Mina  Keane   Digne

Allan         Doucoure 

Townsend     Gray        Richarlison 

DCL

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Winnable game, especially with a rocking Goodison crowd.

As mentioned it’s pivotal to get either Dom or Richy back - massive if we have both.

Hopefully Coleman and Digne are fit as we need to start putting together some clean sheets.

Hoping for 

Pickford 

Coleman  Mina  Keane   Digne

Allan         Doucoure 

Townsend     Gray        Richarlison 

DCL

I'd rather see Godfrey than Coleman, but otherwise it would be the strongest team. Personally, I'd like to give Gordon a shot at starting, with Townsend coming on after 60 minutes, but it's likely to be the other way around - with Gordon coming on at 80 minutes.

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

I'd rather see Godfrey than Coleman, but otherwise it would be the strongest team. Personally, I'd like to give Gordon a shot at starting, with Townsend coming on after 60 minutes, but it's likely to be the other way around - with Gordon coming on at 80 minutes.

Fair opinion mate however I think Godfrey has been pretty poor for the start of the season and whilst we all know we need to replace Coleman he hasn’t put a foot wrong when called upon. 

Townsend is in the form of his life - literally. So I would be playing him as much as possible 

•  

• Everton have won more Premier League games (27) and scored more Premier League goals (87) against West Ham than they have versus any other side in the competition.

• West Ham have won two of their past three Premier League away games against Everton (one lost), as many as they had in their previous 21 visits to Goodison Park. They’re looking to win consecutive away league games against the Toffees for the first time since March 1930.

• Everton have won all three of their Premier League home games so far this season – they last won each of their first four at Goodison Park in a league campaign back in 1978-79 under Gordon Lee.

• Romey 1878 changed the title to West Ham (Home) 17th October