IGNORED

West Ham (Home) 17th October

Romey 1878

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

This just isn’t the same Rondon that Newcastle had is it?

Ours seems weak in the air, slow in the challenge, and just no go in him.

For all his talk of being a gladiator/fighter I’m seeing the opposite. It’s kind of like Yakubu minus the goal threat - which is nothing really

Very strange game. 

We have been really poor but created a couple of good chances. West Ham have created more chances but not as good as ours. 

I still think we are desperate for more control in midfield but I imagine Benitez is worried that my stifle our counter attacking potential which is the only thing we can do at the moment. 

Iwobi has been absolutely dreadful, Rondon is stealing a wage at the moment but Godfrey and Keane have done really well and whenever Gray gets the ball he looks a threat.

I have no idea how this is going to go. 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Very strange game. 

We have been really poor but created a couple of good chances. West Ham have created more chances but not as good as ours. 

I still think we are desperate for more control in midfield but I imagine Benitez is worried that my stifle our counter attacking potential which is the only thing we can do at the moment. 

Iwobi has been absolutely dreadful, Rondon is stealing a wage at the moment but Godfrey and Keane have done really well and whenever Gray gets the ball he looks a threat.

I have no idea how this is going to go. 

I see it slightly differently I don’t think we have been really poor, but we have played to stop Antonio from using his pace against us which has worked, we haven’t played a game this season where we have had the most possession, I think we are as much in this game as our other games still looking forward to the win. 

1 minute ago, badaids said:

I could live with Rondon lacking a goal threat if he was being a pain in the arse to the defenders and wrecking their shit up, but he can't get a header or foot on anything.  I still think we'd be better of playing Keane up front.

Don't forget he's had four months out. 😎